Reviews for Ghost Rider
BattleOfTheSpecters chapter 7 . 7/11
Thank you for sharing this story, it made my day! I laughed way harder at queasy Cas and Bobo than I should have, and I really, really enjoyed myself. Thanks!
RosieR chapter 1 . 2/28
Great story so far! I love your descriptions of the amusement park and your writing flows really well. I love roller coasters, so I am excited to read more! :)
Littlefish chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I loved this story! It had me laughing so hard. It takes true talent to insert so much humor into such a serious subject matter. I loved how you portrayed the boys. I felt for them like I did back in the first several seasons. It was lighthearted and fun, and much needed with the darkness of season nine. Hope life is treating you kind. Thanks for the wonderful read!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
I just finished my latest re-read of your wonderful NCIS/SPN crossover "When worlds collide" from my all time favourites list, and decided to see if you had written anything else lately. With great joy I found this hilarious story and read it at once. Marvellously funny! I think you would enjoy the stories of Lampito, who also writes extremely well and can tell a very funny tale in a very serious vein.

I hope you are well, and things are looking up for you. May you prevail over adversity and return to write again. God bless.
klu chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
This was a seriously fun story and I enjoyed it. Your sense of humor and knack for seeing the creepy in fun places like amusement parks as well as the fun in creepy things like ghosts... Put this on my 'faves' list. I do hope that once I go to your profile page that I discover you've had the opportunity to come back to FFN and written more since January, but if not, I do hope that RL doesn't keep you away indefinitely.

Thanks for writing, and giving me all those snorts - my own RL has been very devoid of them lately and I needed them more than you could imagine.
klu chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Another great chapter from you. More snorts of laughter from me. Somehow, I feel this relationship is lop-sided, with you providing much more than I. Yet, I feel no remorse. Not. One. Bit. However, I will say 'thanks', because I do appreciate your efforts.
klu chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
OK... NOW my favorite phrase is "My kingdom for a salt gun"...
And, "Save the suicidal clown" is gonna come in the top ten for sure.

More snorting from me. More great writing from you. Thanks.
klu chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
"Is that your real hair?" Ooohh god. Upon reading that line, I actually snorted. Snorted, I tell you! Then I did it again when Sam, who is trying to 'help' (is he really, though?) the unstable guy says "Well... You are a clown."

And I have to admit that I love roller coasters, so I don't get Dean's hatred of them. But I DO understand why he would want to shove his fist (or, possibly a rat, weasel, or another vermin-like animal) down that kid's throat.

I'm loving Cas' case of upset tummy. Not that I want him to be hurting, as such, but his lack of understanding here is just kind of adorable - given that he's otherwise so intelligent. His questions on bathroom etiquette are also damn hilarious. And Dean's lack of patience made me snort again.
klu chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
"That was only Lucifer.. This is clowns." Possibly the Best. Line. Ever. Also, I hate spiders and from now on, when encountering one, I think I will picture it as a very small clown. For me, It will make it only slightly less terrifying, thus easier to kill. Thanks for the imagery. It was brilliant, even if it was psychological scarring to the point poor Sammy may never recover. It was so great, it's worth saying again: Damn brilliant.

Dean's advice to Cas was great too. Of course Dean would've used the opportunity to pick up the ladies; Cas will just say 'Hello' and the women will be sooo sad that 'pretty blue eyes' didn't flirt with them as he handed out his prizes to the kiddos.

Loving this so far.
Tzapporah chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
That was fucking HILARIOUS. OH MY GOD. I mean, I've read through your NCIS crossover fic multiple times for the hilarity, but oh god...
dulcinea54 chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Linorien chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
This was a wonderful ending. I really enjoyed Cas trying to get the girl to go into the light but being misguided, At least it all worked out in the end.
I do hope that your left turn in life isn't too terrible. I will miss your writing on this site. Just remember to write for yourself sometimes too. Even if you go no where with it, it can be a good stress reliever. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
I loved this story - I just can't get the scene with Cas urging the girl towards the light out of my mind. Truly LOL!

I wish they would film it.
Dannichigo chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
XDDD This is a very awesome fic. Very well written. Thanks for writing, posting, updating, and finishing this!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Thank you for sharing your writing with all of us. I really enjoyed your story and after having read a good deal of fan fiction not only is this story up to a professional writer's level, it is one that I would love to see being adapted for the show itself.