Reviews for A Fall To Darkness
3DBABE1999 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Please write more to this?

I have to know what happens!
brittish chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I really am enjoying this story! Sammy's adorable; Dean's a sexy asshole, and John's gone. Ya know, the usual. Maybe Dean has a birthday coming up, when he'll be 18 he can legally take custody of Sam? Just a thought :)

Keep on writing!
Skye chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I literally cannot wait for the next chapter! I love this story it keeps me on the edge of my seat, LOVE IT! Keep on writing your awesome at it!
IllyaKuryakingirl12 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Good story. I just wish that you added a lot more things about Sam and Dean's injuries...I mean in depth, but It was really good haha. I know its late for reviews haha, but if you ever get on again here is a review haha
little-bab-vision chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
o my god! when are you updating again? you've got me hooked! :P
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Duuuude update asap!
baileylovesyou0400 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Bobby to the rescue!... i hope... Anyways, great chapter (and story overall im addicted) update soon!
5-STAR chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Great chapter please update
Jenmm31 chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I'm so glad you updated! It totally made my Monday a billion times better by reading this :) great chapter! They need to find John...or get ahold of Bobby soon! Eek. Love the brothers realtionship! Can't wait to read more"
pinkbelle chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
This was great, I can't wait for Bobby to show up. Please continue soon!
pinkbelle chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Oh my GOSH, this story is amazing! I'm not going to lie, I'll be more than a little heart broken if John is dead, so I'm super-duper hoping he's just in a hospital somewhere! Please continue soon, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
OK so I just found this story and am super excited for more. I really hope that the boys mention Bobby and that he comes for them while John is AWOL. I also hope that more will happen with Sam's back then what we are seeing right now. Limp Sam yay! I will review the rest of the chapters when I read each one fully instead of just skimming them but I wanted to at least send you one review to beg that you will keep up with this story and maybe throw a little bug in your ear for some more limp Sam. :) Nicole
5-STAR chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Great chapter
Jenmm31 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
haha...you wrote Dean so well in this chapter! I could totally see him waking up super early and then start making a fuss about getting moved to Sam's room asap. And now the CPS worker? EEK! John needs to just barge in there and handle things. Amazing chapter! I hope your niece feels better!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this! It's off the charts! Hope your niece gets better soon and I patiently (on the edge of my seat lol) look forward to the update!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »