Reviews for Fighting Fate
ClaireBear1982 chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Awesome update as always Nikki! Absolutely loved every minute of this chapter. I seriously can't wait for the next one now actually! Lord Potter is about to emerge... Oooo, this should be good! Very good in fact!
Jenn222 chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Such a good update! I can't wait to find out more. I NEED more. Im excited for when they meet Dumbledore an I'm hoping they'll get some better explanations of what is happening. (Although knowing Dumbledore he's not great at straight forward answers...)
Please update again soon!
Mme bookworm chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
Oh goodness - a cliffhanger! As I knew it would, this story captivated me completely and I've read it all in one go.
You've once again managed a beautifully characterized, well paced, exciting story. James and Lily are still so *them* even without the magic! it's incredible really.
Caught the W/M witch/mudblood thing as soon as I read it. I'm surprised tho that James, Remus and Sirius missed the snake ring that Peter was playing with. Of course they wouldn't be looking for anything suspicious from Peter.
Can't wait for the next chapters!
Gingersnaps chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
I loved it! Cant wait for the next update. Things are starting to get very juicy! I wonder what this will mean for James and Lily if he becomes Lord Potter again and she still has her title as well... hmmm... cant wait for the next update, hope its soon! Thanks!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Such a great chapter! I'm so very happy that they finally told each other how they really felt! But now I'm worried because they were looking for Lily, no wonder they didn't immediately bomb their ship! And now they are going back to court with their original title?! Ahh I can't wait for the next update!
Until next time,
Haru-chan
unique.normality chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Hi! So I've noticed in your fics (yes, I've read all of them:) that sometimes you forget this little grammer rule: When addressing someone directly, put a comma between their name and the rest of the sentence. For example, I've taken the liberty of copying one of your sentences.
Your sentence: "I assume Sirius has filled you in Remus?"
What would be correct: "I assume Sirius has filled you in, Remus?"
Sorry, it's just a little thing! I'm sort of a grammer nit-picker.
-just an anon that loves your writing
vampire-luver101 chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
I love it can't wait to read more! Update soon!
Aria chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
This swashbuckling (sorry I had to) pirate adventure is a lot of fun and I'm really interested to learn more about what's going on and seeing if James and Lily, Sirius, Remus, etc. are inducted into the Order and it should be interesting to know exactly what the Order's doing and why they were after Lily this time.
Nice fic! :)
luckydoggy chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
I think you have a talent for writing action sequences. I find that a lot of people find them hard to write because they either make them to long or to short, or that they have inconsistent pacing, because the either writer slows down time by going over every detail, and consequently a 3 second event lasts a page and then they speed things up by writing the rest of the battle in a paragraph. So good job on getting the balance right. Please update soon.
Love-Pink26 chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Eeeekkk! They finally said they love one another! Yayyyyy! D. I had a feeling that ship was there for Lily. Next chapter should be interesting and I can't wait for it! Please update again soon!
caribbeanblues chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Nooo, not Fabian and Gideon! Why would you do that? :(
But yes, you did a great job with the battle and this is another amazing chapter.
I love Frank and Alice. And I love Moody. I love everyone. Hope we get to see Kingsley soon, because he's kind of my favourite.
Also, about James/Lily scene (awwwww!), I read it as just them falling asleep next to each other, but I'm glad that you were being deliberately vague, so other people can read it differently. :)
james-pttr chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
That gif of Kristen Bell crying over the sloth would accurately describe how I look everytime James and Lily are together. And if I have the freedom to do so, I'm imagining that either very smutty things were going on in the cabin an intense cuddle session occurred. I'm fine with both.
anakin-pls chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
this chapter was amazing omg i loved all of it jily jily everywhere and now i'm super excited for the next chapter
twilightstargazer chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
The duel turned snogfest ws amazing and so was the admittance of feelings. Because I'm super immature I'm going to pretend that they did the dance with no pants even though that's a rather far fetched theory. And then you had me staring at my laptop screen for a full two minutes when Robert said that they came for Lily. Wow. Not totally unexpected but I didn't expect it here like that. That part was unexpected.
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »