Reviews for Fighting Fate
kccb16 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
No! It's over! I don't want it to be over!
Through the whole chapter I was thinking that you weren't going to be able to wrap it up well enough. I didn't think there was enough room for a good ending. But of course you came through and wrote an awesome ending. And I loved it! :D
Now you can work on Too Close! Right? :D
MaraudingMuggle chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I can't believe it's over. I hurt inside.
ChiaraCe chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
When I got the email with the new chapter I started panicking, but now I'm really happy because there's an happy ending! Every time is sooo painful read about their deaths, why couldn't they have lived? Anyway this was a great story, I can't wait for another one:) what about your other story " My kind of love?"
vampire-luver101 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I think that was a great ending :) Love this story! Sad that its over though.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
The next one? Oh, I can't wait. The end was fantastic and this is one of my all-time favorite JPLE fics. Thank you so much for writing it.
SparkyPlug chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Loved it. Awesome fic. This made me start Redington you other fics.
Sparky :)
Loonybinpacient chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I was so worried this was going to be so depressing because you asked how many marauders are too many, or something like that and i started panicking! I thought you were going to kill them all!
This chapter was a great ending to a great fanfic! I love reading your writing, you are such a good writer!
lostinastory33 chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
Please finish this, it's an absolutely amazing story. You are a very good writer and you have the gift of being able to write a romance without making it all sappy and gross. My compliments to you. :)
TierneyMacDonald chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
Oh my goodness. This is intense. Looking forward to the next update!
leilalolalee chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
GAHHHH this is so good; I can't wait for the final chapter! Marvelous work!
musichettta chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
I love this! Dumbledore is suitably amazing, the Lily/James relationship is realistic, and I can't wait for more. :)
luckydoggy chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Great job on this chapter
rue mo chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
omg the wait! Great build of suspense there. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
oh god i cant wait for this story to end and at the same time i don't want it to. i love these characters and i love how you write. hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2014