Reviews for Brought Up By The Demon
Pleasssssse continue
Bobboky chapter 7 . 3/3
Still a great read even unfinished.
gardien1204 chapter 7 . 2/27
are u also stopping earthshaker, one-offs, mark of athena, strongest human, or just your DC stuff
Magus Neon chapter 7 . 2/27
For hope shines bright?
oneshot589 chapter 1 . 2/27
Love this story hope you keep it considering there aren't many Naruto x Donna stories and your stories are always amazing to read
tarrangar chapter 7 . 2/27
It's not indecent not to contact you if people use your ideas, and I would say it's arrogant of you to say it would be, it's not like you asked Kishimoto or DC to use their ideas.
youngcofield chapter 7 . 2/27
Is the next one star wars... I bet it's star wars
AnarionRising27 chapter 7 . 2/26
sorry to see this story go, as it was a lot of fun to read. I hope that you keep it on the site so that we readers may visit it from time to time. Looking forward to what you come up with next.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 7 . 2/26
Please be a Gurann laguan crossover
Shin chapter 7 . 2/26
Oh lovely..ANOTHER good fic you've stopped. I don't have high hopes for your next one you hint at having planned to not be abandoned. I rather expect maybe 6 chapters like Senko and this one and then you telling us it's abandoned despite you saying it won't be, if we're lucky it'll hit 10 before you stop it. Anytime you've crossed Naruto with a comic series outside of one/two-shots they fall through, you've had much better luck with Reading Of, RWBY, Percy Jackson, or co-written stories when it comes to crossing Naruto with things.
windstorm16 chapter 7 . 2/26
Blue Lantern Naruto

In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
Nirvana48 chapter 7 . 2/26
That fucking sucks man! I been waiting another chp of this but you ended it!? Goddamn am I disappointed.
Engineer4Ever chapter 7 . 2/26
Soon, the sun will rise!
Waberjack chapter 6 . 1/9
Interesting story and I love anything Mystical in stories so I love the idea of Naruto learning magic. hope you update soon.
gekkokage chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
I like where this is going, looking forward to the next chapter. However, we gotta work on your rhyming lol