Reviews for The Z Legacy
nancy103 chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
Holy cow! As of the fighting sequence wasn't exciting enough...Dormant! Best one word ending to a chapter EVER!
aoj95 chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Hooray! He lives!
nancy103 chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Great chapter with lots of excitement! Oh, and I want to dislike Satan but I just can't stop reading about him. He is becoming the character I love to hate. Also, I cannot seem to place Wildcat in the DB universe? Is it Lime?
nancy103 chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Very exciting! Great to see Videl again. But unfortunately, this probably confirms for sure Gohan's death. But is she dead? I don't think so.
nancy103 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Is the girl Videl? No way! Great story!
nancy103 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
I love what you did with the Satan character! What a history! LOL!
nancy103 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Really exciting chapter! And really good twist to the plot. This makes me wonder who is lying and what is being covered up. Thanks for the update!
nancy103 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Got a bad feeling for Trunks. Also, can you arrange to have someone kill Satan? ;-)
Thanks for the update!
nancy103 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
First Gohan and now Tien? I can't tell who is dead, who is in kahoots with whom and how 17 comes into all of this. Very good story!
nancy103 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Nice update! I really hope Tien was talking to Gohan. I really don't want him dead. And if he wasn't talking to Gohan, then whom?
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Good chapter. I like the premise of it. Did I use the right word? Anyways, since I reviewed your story I was wondering if it is okay with you if you could review one of my stories.
boboleta chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Dormant's not dead. Uh uh. No way. Don't buy it. xD

What a tease you are, with such a short little chappie! Tien's the target now. Let's see if Trunks successful at this new mission.

I really like the characterization you put into Trunks. It shows he's a pro but also somewhat green and anxious in some instances. Nicely done.

Hurry up with the next one!
DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
This was a pretty great chapter, although it presents more questions.

I still am not convinced Gohan is dead... I just don't think you'd write off Gohan so quickly. Perhaps he is, but I would not be surprised if his Dormant persona escaped death after Trunks shot him, if it was even him.

Tien is whole 'nother case, seeing as Agent Shinhan has fewer skills than Gohan and is more susceptible to death. If Trunks attempts to kill Tien, he will probably succeed.

Tien and Gohan were excellent partners in Z Identity and I'm hoping this sequel doesn't just kill both of them off within the first four or so chapters. I know it's going to be Trunks-centric, but still.

Z ID dealt with lots of death- Sharpner, 18, Piccolo, Goku, Goten, Frieza, Vegeta to name several, and I think this sequel has the potential for greatness if it's tapped into. You've added 17 and Trunks to the equation, so we can still expect people like Videl, Chi Chi, Bulma, Bra, Cell, 16, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and others to make their respective appearances, all of which I am expectantly awaiting.

Amazing chapter Shadow, keep up the excellent work!
boboleta chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I love this idea of Tien being a rough police officer. He fits the bill quite nicely, IMO.

We learn a little bit more of Trunks' story here and, although it's clear that he wanted Dormant dead and buried, there's some strange deal going on behind that, with 17. I'm betting it involves Bra, since you've hinted as much in this and the 1st (was it?) chapter.

Nicely done, once again.
boboleta chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Loved the last sentence. It was truly poetry. xD

If this was a movie I was watching on TV I'd say that the fact that that beam was there, the fact that he wasn't able to aim for a head shot was a dead giveaway that Dormant didn't actually die. Textbook or not, until I see brain matter spluttered on those melons I'm not convinced he's a gonner. xD I could be wrong, though.

Not much happened in this chapter, but I don't think it suffered from it. Given the spy/assassin theme and the fact that this was clearly a big, crucial event that had to be given its due importance.

Very nice job, master. xD As always.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »