Reviews for Fallen Angels
Farore chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I like this new aspect... I haven't seen many fics about Qui's youth. Good writing!
raven babe chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
it's very good. it's a beautiful story you built out of just a couple of lines from episode one.
queenbecca chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Lovely dark piece. *pets star wars in general* You have a gift for a flowing plot that sustains interest and finishes with a 'make you think' one-liner.

Thanks for reviewing mine... Thought I'd return the favor. It's not empty flattery, I promise. *smirks*

You'll go far someday.
Sabishiioni chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
I read "Legacy" and was so impressed with it That I checked into your other stories. As I suspected, this fic was well written and very enjoyable. The images and emotions came through you writting clearly. I hope you will post more of your stuff, compleated or not.
Vicki Vance chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I whipered. So did my friend I was talking to on the hone as I read this. Very good.
Ex-Instructor Quistis Trepe chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
*stares vacantly at screen* Oh...my...god. Amazing! SIMPLY AMAZING! Just...wow...
Riana Mustang chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
OMG! How sad! It was really good. And no, I've never seen this idea used before anywhere. Who was the one who killed himself?
Katharine chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Wow. That was a wounderful story, both in charachterization theme and language. Don't worrie about not being in the fandom, it probably helps you to be origanal. Hope you write more, especialy about Qui Gon (he's my favorite, and you do his charachter so well)
Anna Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
wow that was sad! good fic though! _ hope to see more like it.
Robbin McGroin chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Finally! Somebody's dead! I've been searching for days for a good death scene. I can sleep tonight.