Reviews for Nightingale
Beautifully written. Deserves way more reviews! Brava.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 7 . 9/3
Waaaaaaaait. So there will be no epilogue? I wonder if Hermione would ever tell Tom that his future self tried to kill her?
I’m happy it ended with a happy ending? Honestly i’m just busy being mind blown by how ingenious this story has been... One of the best tomione fanfics out there!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 6 . 9/3
I literally cannot understand how this story can finish so soon? I wish it would continue forever because this isn’t enough for me lol. It’s such a masterpiece with how you blended the elements of canon into this AU. An absolute masterpiece!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 9/3
Oh wow oh wow I love where this is going! I’ve never read something like this! It’s driving me insane! (In a very good way).
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 4 . 9/3
It’s so intense so intense i love love love it!
I know who P is now! I wonder who could have enough force to drag Hermione into a lake... someone small but somehow they have enough force to do that. So not a child?
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 3 . 9/3
Oh oh oh. I wonder how Hermione will respond now that Tom has proof of her origins XD
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 9/2
Yep this continues to be absolutely amazing to read. I just love the way they interact.
I really want to find out who’s P! I hope Hermione finds the tracking chip that Tom placed on her!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 9/2
You have me hooked to your story already from the first chapter! It’s amazing! The way you write Riddle, all cool and mysterious and he’s completely intoxicating!
Oh he has no idea how amazing Hermione is! I can’t wait to see how this is gonna go!
roveme chapter 7 . 8/30
I was waiting for epilogue of tom and hermione with two cute babies... Kidding. Well my favourite part was when tom confidently sat at the driver's seat and asked how does it work. That was kinda an open ending but it was short not sweet ;) . It was interesting to search for hycrus and quotes you inserted which I've not quite known. No ooc, quaint writing and best Tomione.
sunshine.katz chapter 7 . 8/18
Deeply intriguing. I need to read this through again! Loved the impact Hermione had on the other girls and, of course, on Tom. The hinted-at epilogue would be lovely but thank you for sharing this, regardless!
JeansKindaGirl chapter 1 . 8/2
One of the best Tomione AU's ever, i always find myself coming back to this fic
Inconclusive chapter 7 . 5/9
This is brilliant. I love it.
Eaze chapter 7 . 5/7
Fantastic.
Keira-House M.D chapter 7 . 4/15
Finally got round to reading the last two chapters of this story (only took me four and a half years - it got a bit lost in my list). Wonderful story with a really interesting plot and characters. You are a brilliant writer.
riptiderobin21 chapter 7 . 4/5
I recently come back to reading HP fanfiction and read through many long(too long) Tom/Hermione time travel fics, after reading many and feeling disappointed by most of them. I thought I would never find a fic that would really show their relation to it's completion without sacrificing their characters/personalities. It was usually if Tom was in character than Hermione would be a doormat (or eventually become one), or if Hermione was in character than Tom would become too unrealistically nice. Or they were both were OOC.

I never expected to find the romance I was looking for in non-magic-AU-time-travel story! But I was wrong this was just beautiful. No part was boring, there were twists and turns, character growth and supporting characters that didn't overshadow the main characters/plot.

I don't know if you read the reviews or even write anymore. Anyways it was a pleasure reading this satisfying fic. I hope to see more from you!