Reviews for the way fingers lie
EverydayClumsy chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
I can't cope with this... this hurts so bad
Irillia chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
You are one heck of a writer.
Ilys47 chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
You should be proud of yourself your writing is poetic and digs deep
Congratulations
AsteraceaeBlue chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
This was so beautifully written and such a unique, intimate twist on the relationship between John and Sherlock. You write them both wonderfully. I love a good dose of angst in a story and this was delicate, sweet angst without being forced or overdone. Really, really great job. Looking forward to more of your work!
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Having had experience concerning some of these events I can tell you that the pieces of you that you bury, the scars people see and the ones they don't you hide in layers of half truths, self abuse and anything that distracts you from the reality of your experience. You pray no one notices or learn to give answers that aren't really answers. Avoidance of people who want to pry open that place where all that hurt is hidden. Sherlock not having to speak the words out, and John understanding that, and embracing him and holding him together when it all becomes too much-is a haven one usually never finds. You write very well and give true emotion to your characters. The comforting scenes that you write are beneficial not only to your character but to your audience as well. Thank you for writing about a very difficult subject and handling it gently. It gives one hope.
ParkerLuce chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
That. Was. Beautiful.

So many ways you could have ended it, and you chose a really quiet, beautiful way. I look forward to reading more of your writing!
Princess Unikitty chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
very good story.
Shadow-might-write chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Good chapter, really good.
Ilys47 chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
I don't know what to say I feel sherlocks pain
Princess Unikitty chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
woah. great chapter.
Ilys47 chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
I know the chapters aren't what you would call long but they are very fulfilling
Princess Unikitty chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
beautiful chapter. keep it up.
ParkerLuce chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Really good chapter. Quiet and lovely and sad
Ilys47 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
I just keep on thinking about johns warm body and go like noooo it is so hot were i live right now an I have a headache and blgh but that chapter made some of it go away for awhile
ParkerLuce chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Good chapter. Very powerful.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »