Reviews for Why did the chicken cross the road?
nochance chapter 1 . 8/17
This is really good
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I adored it! I'm missing them so much after I finished watching the show. #
Darkriver Hunter chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Love it :)
Elialys chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
It's funny how I can be crying about these two idiots being all intimate and in love and pregnant and full of angst, and one hour later I'm crying over them being their adorable, awkward, sweet, funny season 1 selves.

NO, SERIOUSLY. This was so GOOD. Taken straight from the show. You captured their early dynamics superbly. And I feel like I should never let that chicken joke go. In this fandom, we tend to get obsessed with food related jokes, in case you hadn't noticed, so I will clap clap a little more for this wise choice. Also, Dunham fire reference, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Thank you for this, I feel like I can go to sleep now. Also, I've been working on a season 1 bar scene for these two for literally MONTHS. Well, you know, wrote the first draft forever ago, gave it up, have been going back to it occasionally, tossing it aside every time, you know the drill. But this makes me feel like I should give it another try, because season 1 P/O, man. Double thank you for writing them so well it sends all the good vibes my way :')
Smudje chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Very beautiful.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
awww this was cute. love how peter slowly was able to get her to open up, even just a tiny bit. progress
tln67 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
just a fun one! loved it
LadyRhaella chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Aw I've been missing Polivia fluff. Even not-technically-Polivia-yet fluff is great. Cute story and great writing. :)