Reviews for The Devil's in the Details
Lazenn chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
I know it's been awhile since your last update and I am way late to the party, but I greatly enjoyed your story. The bit about Amaimon's past and childhood was really interesting. Definitely gave some insight on why he is always listless and yet ambitious at the same time, something that is not usually given an explanation in some other Amaimon-based stories I have read. You have a unique style of writing that has been a pleasure to read. In any case, I am looking forward to future chapters, as few and far between as they may be.

-Lazenn
Slendy chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
So sad that you had to cut some things out. I love it so far and please update soon!
DarkestDemonsInTheSoul chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Aww... Poor Amai... *sighs* This is... So amazing.. I still despise this pairing, though this story is really cute :3
Jay
DarkestDemonsInTheSoul chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
GAHHHHH! I HATE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH! DX WHY WAS I SO CURIOUS?! *sighs* Now it's starting to rub off on me and now it's... *blushes* Cute. Dammit. I HATE THIS PAIRING! BUT IT'S SOOOO CUTE AND I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY! BUT I HATE THEM TOGETHER! *inner turmoil* I... I... Hate to admit this but... I loved this, and the way you portrayed the characters was... Amazing.
Jay
smcandy chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I know told me this but do not lose that love for the series. But I do hope you’ll get your ANE mood back on finishing your other A/S stories ASAP. Plus there were some thing you suppose to send me and it has been a while now. Take your time when you update despite patience on my end not being the best of the seven virtues I come to master.

Well keep up the good work and update ASAP.

Sincerely,
Authoress smcandy
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
looks great so far. like the idea.
Isis Lied chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Yay, I'm so glad you updated! Poor Ama-kun T-T I hope he gets his real emotions back. And that he truly likes Shiemi. I'm also curious about the impending fight w/ Asmodeus. Also, nice inclusion of the seven deadly sins/ the other princes. Just wondering, did you know that in the back of the manga (extra pages) they've given all the canon names/domains for all the demon kings? There's Samael, King of Time and Space, Amaimon, Lucifer, Iblis, King of Fire, Egyn, King of Water, Astaroth, King of Rot/Decay, Beelzebub, King of Insects, and Azazel, King of Spirits. But I like the ones you picked for this story so don't mind me ' Anyway, can't wait for more! Great job!
-Isis
in cages chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
despite the fact that this is still on its first chapter, i'm already enjoying it. i'm all about amaimon & shiemi (it's such a cracky pairing but kind of weirdly works?) so when i found this amongst the ao no fiction i clicked on it straaaight away.
anyway, i anticipate the next chapter ( the whole story etc) and can't wait to see where you take this!
Isis Lied chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ooh, angsty Shiemi/Amaimon! I hope you continue this; it was a really interesting start. If you ever want to bounce ideas for your fic (since you said you didn't know where you wanted it to go) just pm me! You're style and diction is good, so all you need now is a definitive story line :3
Anyway, can't wait to see more!
-Isis
smcandy chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
It’s extremely rare to find good well depth and Ic A/S stories on this website this so far is the 3rd best one I have fund I look forward to when you update more chapters.

Sincerely,