Reviews for In The Midst of Darkness
mariawalker112 chapter 33 . 6/16
Yess u should do a Epilogue and I really love this story plzz update soon
huri chan chapter 33 . 2/24
Great story.. love it
XxMelony-kunXx chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
OMG Im still waiting for the epilouge! pleaseeee update sooooooonnnnn! please epilouge epilouge! PLEASEEEEEEEEE almost done im rooting for you to update thank you for all your effort in updating to this story! a reader like myself is glad to support a story like this!
XsasuxhinaxnaruX chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
I CANT WAIT OMG! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/8/2014
Oh Sasuke! XD He's so nervous! Lol
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
OMFG...CUTE OVERLOAD!
Kibachow chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
I do love Sasuke here.
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 33 . 6/7/2014
This story is awesome I even sheded a tear or two can't wait for the next 2 chapter maybe a sequel perhaps?!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
YYYYEEEEESDSSSSSSSSSSSS soooo good...mwahaha you should have an epilogue... pleaseeeeee... let her have 3 children. Twin girls and 1 baby boy... awwww i could imagine one like hint another like sasu and the boy like hyuga they always do uchiha... :/ ohhh weelll... you should do something unexpected... ahhhhhhhhh so excited. your fan.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/3/2014
Yyeeeeeesssss you should do an epilogue... well i hope the next chapter is posted really soon!:-)
samy.reales1 chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
Love it!
RikuDai chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
Finalllyyyy! I cant wait for them to get married. Officially XD
xXYour DoomXx chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
Great chapter! I'm glad that they are finally going to get married
randomlittleme chapter 32 . 5/27/2014
Omg I'm totally fangirling for this story! I haven't read much Sasuhina fics in a while but this story had me hooked line and sinker from the start til the end. Read this in a matter of hours and loved it! Managed to cry a few times and laugh so this story really was something. Love how the main characters have evolved, how the characters aren't OOC and of course the ending of Sasuke and Hinata being together:). Can't wait to see the epilogues!
tactics2012 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Hinata be too good.I'm loving her character.