Reviews for I Sing the Body Electric
This thing is wonderful and really creative it looks like you haven't posted in a while. If you don't plan on updating please find someone to finish the story.
RbbitsQueen chapter 6 . 9/27
Update please
Ella chapter 6 . 6/18
I've really enjoyed reading the story. I think it's cool how you used canon details, but had AU explanations for them - like, Soul being protective because he's a security program, and the characters' names being acronyms. It's an interesting AU, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
THErEvIeWeR chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
That was awesome I can't wait 'till you post more
ThePandaNinja8 chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
*applause* I have never read a story like this but its amazing waiting for the next update! (:
LEGNA chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
This story is so good i cant even handle it
Anon chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
just found this fic and i am looooving it so far! hope you're still updating
s0ulmatch3r chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Ermergoodness this rocks! I can't wait u til the next chapter! XD
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
thewicked1 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Your writing always gives me these feels because the way you describe and what adjectives you use so greatly affect your story and certain things just resonate with me (i.e. Stein's slippery code). My knowledge of how computers work isn't that advanced but even if I knew nothing, it would be like if you were articulating it perfectly if it were all physically right in front of me without being redundant and that storytelling is a gift. (Also the little soma snark and quips make me feel all fuzzy inside) Awesome chapter!
Frustration At Its Finest chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I am just... always astounded at your writing abilities. The imagery was simultaneously beautiful and terrifying, so visceral, and I love how you've incorporated Maka's soul perception into her code work, your descriptions are always so wonderful! The characters' interactions are always in character and believable. There's something so endearing about the way Soul and Maka communicate with each other. Soul's hopefulness, and his wonderment about the world is so sweet. Maka telling him about the stars tugged my heartstrings ehehe. And GOD Stein is perfect and absolutely terrifying and I'm very excited to see where you take this. Thanks for sharing! It's good to see you around again:)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Still as good as it was when it started, if not better. I get sucked into every chapter and this one was dark and lovely.
Soul Eater fan chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
First I can't tell you how happy I am that you updated. I really like this story. The setup of Maka being a computer programmer, and how you put characters names in as files and programs was very cool. I'm also happy they finally got out of Soul's box and into the system. Maka and Soul's conversations about our world. And how Soul doesn't understand fighures of speach. Its very funny, well done. But man you did a good job making stien's catchall creepy. The virus was intresting and I didn't see it coming. What does the catchall look like, because I imagened Patch Work Labs meets medieval stone building. Or did Soul that was it by the "blood" at the steps? I can't wait to see what happens next. Glad to have you back. Good job and keep up the good work.
Saphiremoon33 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
I've just started this story, but I think I love it. The entire idea of it is unlike anything else ive read, and I'm excited to read more! On a side note, I was pleased to here Odat is beta-ing for you, shes writing one of my favorite stories here on (Dragon), so I was ecstatic to hear you guys are working together! Anyway, please post again soon, I'd love to read more!