Reviews for With Friends Like These
AdamthePyromancer chapter 4 . 6/28
Oh my god yes someone needs to make the boobs are nice meme
AdamthePyromancer chapter 2 . 6/28
I just love the "I see why people love boobs" comment
Reka Takamachi chapter 6 . 6/27
LMAO! THAT WAS HILARIOUS XD
I LAUGHED SO HARD XD
marquisford18 chapter 10 . 6/18
Yo where the next one?

I need another!
Jacob W chapter 10 . 6/12
Man, I hope this is a story that you plan to continue. The humour in this story nearly rivals RT themselves, and the cute moments are done very well too. I feel that the characters stayed within their respective core personalities, so OOC wasn't a problem. I hope to read more of this :)
If not, then hey, well done anyway :)
Rumor321 chapter 10 . 3/28
I can't stop laughing when I read this.
akinkymidgit chapter 10 . 3/24
Lovely Job with this, captures the humor and everything else I love about RWBY, you are a great author!
best part so far chapter 7 . 3/15
I liked the part with cardin the most keep up the good work
ReverseSlinky chapter 10 . 3/8
I'm not really sure if you're ever going to finish this but I've been reading a lot of RWBY fanfics and this one as well as a few others is one of the best examples I've come across thus far. Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it. It's so refreshing just to read something that has the characters living life and going through the motions that people do. If you ever do decide to finish this than I can't wait.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 10 . 3/6
This has been pretty amazing (not to mention hilarious!) and I can't wait to see what happens next!
kyugan chapter 4 . 3/3
so...what happened to Jaune?
Jaune: I AM CORNHOLIO! I NEED PICATTA FOR MY BUNGHOLE!
BL0W TAKULAR chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
As much as I DON'T want to be this guy I've got to ask. When is the next update?

I know we aren't entitled to another chapter but it's been almost 5 months and I'm starting to wonder if this story is dead. I can be patient but I'm just nervous because I really like this story and I would be crushed if it just ended abruptly. Trust me, I will understand if you're to busy to update I just don't want this story to die.
moony98 chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
You don't know how happy you made me when you put the reference of Blake being inside a box - you literally made my day!

Yang being the spokeswoman for F'oreal... I just... words cannot describe how much it made me laugh

And I love how you ended this chapter with Weiss and Ruby bonding over video games.

I think this might be one of my favourite RWBY fanfictions, thank you for creating this!
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Instead of using 'orbs', you should use 'eyes', which is more correct.

Also, instead of saying 'raven-haired girl', you should say 'girl with the hair the same colour as a raven's feathers.' I'm saying this because 'raven' is not a colour. You could say 'onyx hair' or 'jet hair' ('jet black hair' is also commonly used) but you can't use 'raven' that way. A raven is a bird. It's like saying 'the pigeon-haired girl' or 'the seagull-haired girl'.

Sorry for nagging. I just hate such mistakes.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wonder where this will go.