Reviews for With Friends Like These
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 10 . 6/26
heh, coll
Greki chapter 8 . 6/17
You know what's hilarious? That my dad was literally listening to Luciano Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma when I was reading the part when Yang pulled the string. If that's not cosmic intervention, I don't know what is.

Also, your story has me giggling all over.
bdefili13 chapter 10 . 3/14
So, I really enjoy this story, but... is it dead? I mean, it hasn't been updated in a long time, but a definitive answer would be nice. If you are going to continue it though, keep up the great work!
In chapter 5 I just wanted to make a correction. "The art of war" is not a thick book but is actually pretty small
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
It would be really great if you could start up again.
rayeluna chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
That was the cutest first chapter ever xD
TigerCritic chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
sad the last chapter was ages ago.
Zagros Hail chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
An enjoyable story. I just hoped I could read the rest of it.
Such a shame, since the last update was 2014!
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Why yes, tsundere Weiss IS delightful!
"Whoa. I can see why people like boobs" Oh Roobles!
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This is absolutely adorable! I love the humor/romance and I have to admit to being a really bad punster myself.
HOWEVER! What do we have here? Last update 2014? I wasn't even born then! Heh. But I think you get the point. If this fic hasn't been completed by 2014 then I'm falling for something that will most likely remain forever incomplete. And it's not like there are that many good choices in this fandom so what the hell yo?
Well whatever. It's not like this is the first time I've gone through this song and dansu. The most memorable being On&on by y8ay8a. That one's actually rather enjoyable despite a strong lack of finishitude. And as far as this goes I guess we shall see. Shall see we. See we shall. Shall we see? We see shall. See shall we.
foreignpinoy chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
RBY is shameless... With baby eyes and pouts.
foreignpinoy chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
But... Weiss is flat as a chopping board. I wonder how Ruby developed that fascination...
Kallitrix chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
nn
Teninshigen chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
I just stayed up until about one in the morning to finish reading this; I've never been much for shipping, but after I got here from the RWBY 4koma gallery by VnixxiR, I find myself suddenly a great proponent of Bumblebee and White Rose. I cannot wait for more of this to be written, and honestly I think I'm just as interested in reading the next chapter of this as I am in Volume 4 airing.

Thank you for a brilliant read thus far, and I wish you all the best that your obvious talent can grow even more.

-meldrumminer

P.S. Even if the characters diverge somewhat from their canonical roots, the renditions here are still awesome and fit really well with the story. Just thought I'd say that.
BioCraftHero chapter 2 . 4/2/2016