Reviews for With Friends Like These
TigerCritic chapter 10 . 9/24
sad the last chapter was ages ago.
Zagros Hail chapter 10 . 8/7
An enjoyable story. I just hoped I could read the rest of it.
Such a shame, since the last update was 2014!
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 7/11
Why yes, tsundere Weiss IS delightful!
"Whoa. I can see why people like boobs" Oh Roobles!
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 7/10
This is absolutely adorable! I love the humor/romance and I have to admit to being a really bad punster myself.
HOWEVER! What do we have here? Last update 2014? I wasn't even born then! Heh. But I think you get the point. If this fic hasn't been completed by 2014 then I'm falling for something that will most likely remain forever incomplete. And it's not like there are that many good choices in this fandom so what the hell yo?
Well whatever. It's not like this is the first time I've gone through this song and dansu. The most memorable being On&on by y8ay8a. That one's actually rather enjoyable despite a strong lack of finishitude. And as far as this goes I guess we shall see. Shall see we. See we shall. Shall we see? We see shall. See shall we.
foreignpinoy chapter 7 . 7/7
RBY is shameless... With baby eyes and pouts.
foreignpinoy chapter 2 . 6/30
But... Weiss is flat as a chopping board. I wonder how Ruby developed that fascination...
Kallitrix chapter 5 . 4/18
nn
meldrumminer chapter 10 . 4/16
I just stayed up until about one in the morning to finish reading this; I've never been much for shipping, but after I got here from the RWBY 4koma gallery by VnixxiR, I find myself suddenly a great proponent of Bumblebee and White Rose. I cannot wait for more of this to be written, and honestly I think I'm just as interested in reading the next chapter of this as I am in Volume 4 airing.

Thank you for a brilliant read thus far, and I wish you all the best that your obvious talent can grow even more.

-meldrumminer

P.S. Even if the characters diverge somewhat from their canonical roots, the renditions here are still awesome and fit really well with the story. Just thought I'd say that.
BioCraftHero chapter 2 . 4/2
10/10 Someone who ships both Weiss/Ruby and Blake/Yang
that was great.
Amidamaru88 chapter 7 . 1/16
-wow, I think I have a new favorite
EndlessChains chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
A well done and interesting story. This was really adorable and endearing to read. The interaction between the four was well done as hey went through their school life together as well as just enjoying each other's company. It was really good character development as well with how the characters are slowly changing due to the fact that they are always interacting with one another and are trusting of each other with how they really feel or act. It was hilarious to read how the four go about their days with each other and at times getting into trouble here and there. Good indepth look at their personalities as well as how their personal lives are like. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Oot ot chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
I literally could not stop laughing at this point. Very, very well done indeed.
mwiberg19 chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Ehh, romance is developing slowly, too slow for my hyperactive brain ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
PLEASE. DO.MORE chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
This fanfiction is awesome! I would love to see another chapter soon