Reviews for Red-Headed Reassurances
IrailEssenceRue chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awesome!
ToLazyToLogim chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is perfect. Words cannot describe how much I love this. Perfect. I loved the setting, Sev with Lily and Harry their son, the attitudes and personalities were spot on. I like the shirt incident with Sev I smile at that. Please write more, somehow, make this a story I don't know, just please try. This is amazing. You have an excellent writing style and a sense for it so you don't over describe everything with to many adjectives but you give just the perfect amount of detail.
I'm literally rambling because of this story. Please please please please please write more!
Gigigryffindor chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is really cute! I love Snily so much :D One thing: her mention of James made it unclear as to her feelings on him. Maybe you could add in a line or two about that? Otherwise it was fantastic!
Anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I like this story.

If Lily really does love Severus and give him more children as well, I think Severus can grow to love Harry as a "dad" as well.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
It's quite great!

Also, nice touch with the little James comparison. Considering James is Harry's biological dad, and sometimes, behaviors are inherited. (Talking from experience.)

Loving OPAP, too! ;D
ACE Albert chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Aw, such a cute domestic scene! Thanks for writing!

P.S. Interesting how Harry refers to Lily and Sev as Mum and Dad while Ginny refers to them as "Harry's Mum" and "Snape." If that was intentional, to show Ginny's discomfort in thinking of Sev as Harry's Dad, it's a pretty nice subtle touch!
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
interest story
duj chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
"It reminded her immensely of how James could be."

Er, what? If she's married to Snape, why is she thinking about James?
Zeus on the Loose chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Nice. That's very cute. X) Keep writing! FOREVER!