Reviews for The Worst Kind of Freedom
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 4/15
you know I have not found enough fix it stories for this episode. and honestly I think yours is one of the best.
I really like your interpretation of Sam being hurt instead of angry because honestly I think Sam would have been hurt by Dean's bringing up all of his past mistakes that he supposedly forgave. I don't know if it would have driven in the suicide but it is a nice thought then it would push him over the edge. I mean I think it did push him to over the edge so to speak with the trials, albeit more subtlety. Because you know Sam mentioned how upset he was then he let Dean down. I would have liked to see A Moment Like This in the season where Dean realizes how much of a jerk he was being. season 8 was not my favorite. I think they did a disservice to both characters my house much of an a****** they made both of them. and I also like how you gave Sam a plausible explanation for not looking. I mean cuz honestly if Sam thought Dean was dead and happy why would he bring him back?and I liked all the angst and feels you put into it. I wish season 8 have done what you did. I think in some ways the directors don't know how to write LOL
and I like how you communicated Sam's low sense of self-worth because I do feel like he has low self-worth. I mean after what he's been through it would be unrealistic. this was such a hurtful episode and I am glad of how you patched it up.
Alatariel-Galadriel chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Wow, this story was great! Dark, but awesome. Keep on writing, you're great at it!
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
This was beautifully written. I loved the fluff and I really wished this was how the episode turned out. I liked how you kept the brothers bantering and thoughts in character. And the whole "if Sam hogged the blankets, Dean was gonna kick his ass" comment cracked me up. It was a nice way to tie up an uber angsty story.
jelpy1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
I liked that you gave them another chapter to talk it out, let Sam explain his reasons for not looking for Dean. I wish the show would do the same.
HobbitLover4eva chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
dude. I hated what they did to Sam and Dean in season 8. And that episode made me want to kill Dean, although I understand why he was angry at Sam. I just thought they didn't give Sam a good reason not to look for Dean. They made him so lame in that season, I hated it. I hated the whole season, but the trials were interesting. It would've sucked less if Sam and Dean had had a heart to heart earlier.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Thnx a milllllion...lvd it
Rabx
shotgunequalssammy chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
This is a really nice story! I adore the way you described both Sam's and Dean's thoughts and feelings, and also Dean's reaction to finding his little brother with his wrists slit (especially the dream he had in the second chapter's beginning). And of course an extra plus for the fluff in the ending, with brotherly feels and bed sharing! :)
darkendLuminescence chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I really love this story, but it could've used more contractions in my opinion.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
This was a perfect tag!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
taking my second to review & to make your day. you're welcome & thanks for the nice story.
Phantom of the Black Pearl chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Aaaaaawwwwwwww.
that is all. :D
mandancie chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
oh my goodness! this was really good! :) I totally loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Oh god, I'm gonna cry. That was wonderful.
hotshow chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
This story was very good. Thank you.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wowzers... That was... Intense and amazingly written! Thanx for the awesome read!