Reviews for A Little Taste
jemima.moon chapter 22 . 5/10/2022
Thank you for a very enjoyable few days of reading! I'm writing a Sirius/Marlene fic at the moment and love them as a pairing but have never come across this story before! I love your characterisation of Marlene and her confused allegiance in the war. I'm so glad she managed to work things out with her family in the end. I think you made the right choice with your open ending! I don't think Sirius or Marlene are quite in the right place yet to fall into a serious relationship together straight away - they've both got things they need to work out on their own, and Marlene needs some time rediscovering her relationships with her siblings. I like to think they work things out though! Do you ever think about writing a Sirius/Marlene after they finish school? I suppose it's a long time since you finished this story now so you're probably not interested in a sequel, but I could imagine you writing a great (sadder) story about these two as adults in the Order.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2021
do i wanna now if this feeling goes both ways
hard to see you go sorta hopin that you'd stay
but do we both knw
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2021
fucking hate men
wickedinkwell chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
I used to ship Wolfstar, but that was before I read this...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
Loved it!
This story deserves a sequal! I wish to see one in a au were Marlene somehow survived and meets Sirius again in OoP. Sirius alone in the big house broken and Marlene lost what was most important to her, her family. Will the chemistry come back after more than a decade..?
greengrl chapter 22 . 6/9/2020
Great story. I really enjoyed the dynamic between S&M.
Raine reed chapter 22 . 3/15/2020
The best Blackinnon fanfic.
Nonna Nitto chapter 22 . 1/13/2020
You should write a sequel!
This story is too good for you to not continue writing it :(
more-like-reyna chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
OK THIS WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT! I loved it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and the ending in chapter 22 was fucking perfect. And this is the best Blackinnon fanfic ever along 'Death did them part'. It had the perfect combo of angst, smut, fluff and love and plot. I LARB IT.
taralessa chapter 22 . 9/30/2019
I... This... This hurt so good and my heart is broken and my nerves are shot and damn it I wanted a lovey happen ever after
0nce Upon My Story chapter 22 . 9/24/2019
Oh. My. Word. This was fantastic!
I've never read anything quite like this - your take on Sirius and Marlene is almost certainly unique, but boy, does it work! Your writing is wonderfully realistic and really draws the reader in, and the plot is clever, dynamic and surprising. The characterisations are very different from the norm - but it really, really works. I won't be looking at Sirius and Marlene in the same way after reading this, that's for sure!
All in all, this is an exceptional fanfiction - clever, funny, dramatic and incredibly well written - more than worth the your time to read. So thank you so, so much for this sensational story!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2019
Well, wow.
This was a very different - probably even unique - angle on Marlene and Sirius, and I never thought it could work as well as this did. Because this fanfiction was brilliant - an excellent, truly original plot, really, really good writing and interesting, refreshing characterisations. I can't recommend it enough
Guest chapter 22 . 9/12/2019
Such an amazing fic. I would love a sequel!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2018
Aww is this the last chapter? Huhu i want more! More stories like this please! I love the idea of Marlene as ravenclaw and not being friends with Lily, Mary.. but i missed Dorcas though :) great story!
anthei chapter 22 . 10/17/2018
I absolutely loved this fic!