Reviews for The Final Straw
Elisab68 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Anxiety, stress, guilt ... That's a very good story. It also respects the character of Sam and Dean Winchester. This is really very good. Thank you!
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
LOVED IT! Really loved it. Not a very eloquent review, but I'm not sure what else to say. It's just exactly my kind of fic. Scratched my itch lol! Thanks so much. xo
tracy.eubanks1 chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
really enjoyed this one
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
I loved this so much. :')
sarah chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Great story
just read all 4 chapters
petty amazing really
well done
Shazza chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
OMG,
Given my aging brain, just something a bit older than "baby", perhaps I can credit my confusing you with Muffy Morgan, also a favorite author, I hope you can appreciate the great joy I had today when I discover that you are actually TWO different writers and now I have your new large stash of ff to read as I head off to minor surgery. Nothing, except pain medication, helps recovery go faster than some good fics to read. Now that I have found yours I'm going back to your writing starting my way through, oldest to newest. Oh, such blissful narced up joy!
Thanks now! I'll can thank you again as we go along.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
That demon SO needs to be corporeal just so Dean can kick the life out of it! Oh man, what a mess! The boys are fortunate that the police isn't onto the situation and the way the demon used the little place. There is not one rock on this planet big and heavy enough to protect that demon from Dean's wrath.!
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
So that is why Dean and Sam got their tattoos. Because Dean saw how easy it was to lose a charm, so he got them something pretty permanent. That was a good idea and it saved them many times in the future. I'm glad they had a chance to talk about their respective possessions too. Neither one blames the other, but blames themselves. Typical.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Yeah, Dean was already a mess from John making the deal for him, but now? This possession will be unbearable guilt for Dean. Sam won't blame him, but Dean will blame himself enough for the both of them. :(
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Man, that demon really messed Sam up. :( He tortured him all night. It's a wonder Sam could even think anymore. After all of that, Sam still doesn't blame Dean for any of it, even the fact that he removed the anti-possession amulet long enough for a demon to grab him. I really hope Dean manages to take care of Sam. I have a feeling that Sam needs a hospital...
PookbearD chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I could so see this happening in the show, well, before they got the anti-possession tattoos. You have written a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I will have to check out some of your other stories.
lady voldemort2005 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Real cute. Made me want to revisit season 1 and 2.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
oh my i loved the ending thanks
judyann chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Oh wow loved it! Another great one Tammy!
reannablue chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
What a wonderful final chapter. You did an awesome job on the whole story... I love that you have Dean taking Sam to Disneyland after this ordeal.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »