Reviews for Nine Points in the Sky
TehShadowKitten chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
Another interesting and well written story.

Hmm for some reason I think Nanoha should be forbidden from ever seeing the rasegen or its counter parts lol.
ZERO chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
What's the new name for this next story?The continued of this one i mean...
ultima-owner chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
the moons glowing is a strange sign
god of all chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
... is one of the two Great Ones (Maou and Ryuukami) going to wake up?
Good chapter and good ending.
Vote: 10
davycrockett100 chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Rashaan Butler chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
So Otto's going to stay behind as a diplomat between the TSAB and the Shinobi planet. And what's this, Nanoha's family has Al-Hazardian origins? The Heiress of Chaos Blue? What could this possibly mean? Nice conversation between Nanoha and Fate about the complexities of being a mother and whether or not they should talk to Jail Scalgetti of all people about Nanoha's origins. Wow, Subaru stole Tsunade's luck. If that was me I'd be a little pissed too. Loved the way that Subaru told Tsunade to get over her bad memories and make her loved ones sacrifices mean something instead of whining like a little bitch. The whole confrontation with Team Seven and Itachi & Kisame felt a little awkward. It probably would have been better saved for the next chapter.

Overall, a really good chapter with some nice, and strange, surprises. I wonder what's going to happen next? Until then, DA SAGA CONTINUES! Peace out.
ultima-owner chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
Zetsu can be annoying
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
cool story
MWkillkenny84 chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
So... now Itachi is going to be captured by the Bureau... and Nanoha has a Demon King in her family tree?
WHY this does not surprise me?
Vote: 10
god of all chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Faraway-R chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
I think this story needs a dramatis personae...

That is, a handy chart/list of "Who is a character in this story", "What is the state of character in this story", and "how different from canon are particulars applying to character in this story".
Rashaan Butler chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
So Team Seven is the only one to beat Nanoha, but only because they got her to break one of her combat rules. Very clever of them. Also, Nanoha's display has apparently scared the Jounin sensei's into reconsidering going up against her. Too bad, I would have liked to see that. Onto further news, wow never expected for RF6 to find the Al-Hazardian temple so soon, and in Suna of all places. I do wonder why the doors to the place responded to Otto.

Overall a very nice chapter that just about wraps up the invasion aftermath and moves the story along. What going to happen next? I'll definitely tune in next week to find out. Until then, DA SAGA CONTINUES! Peace out.

P.S. - I wonder just how annoying Sasuke got when he was assigned to escort the civilians to safety?
ultima-owner chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
that door is so mysterious
Faraway-R chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
Hooo boy... I want to see Hayate help Gai with a fashion makeover!