Reviews for Phoenix Rising
PokerFacedMan chapter 7 . 5/20
why not a girlfriend?
Redumdelta chapter 38 . 3/25
give this an ending where since Harry commited the ultimate act of suicide in erasing his own temporary existence from his own future without killing himself, thereby giving himself to death and Death getting harry after fate's little hissy fit in ONE timelinehappy ending.
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Eva/HarryOTP :) JK, I think of them as brother and sister . Though they are a cute couple .
avidreader-everafter chapter 38 . 7/11/2014
Dam so close.
fadingbreaths chapter 38 . 4/30/2014
As Svenion said, "as your writing progressed, your story got worse. you used shocking deaths to take the place of a viable plot. then, when it seemed there was actually a plan to the story (convoluted as it was), you decide to kill off harry. how very "sixth sense" of you. i feel like i just wasted hours of my life. if that was your goal, then well done! really liked it until the end."

I almost never give anything but positive reviews. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." But I feel like I really want to get in my two cents. At first, I absolutely loved your story. I spent most of my day during classes secretly reading this on my phone. Wraith was such a brilliant character, as was Ava. Up until the Weasley twins' death, the story was absolutely great. Then everything spiraled out of control. I understand how hard writing can be, I just don't get what led you to the choices for your story. Don't get me wrong, I respect your decisions, I just felt like I wish there was some type of a warning that would've told me that the ending was going to provoke a "What the hell did I just spend hours on" type of a reaction. I'm adding this to make sure I don't end up clicking on it again in a few years or something :/ I felt like everything eventually spiraled more and more out of control... I'm not even sure if most of the readers kept up. I had to re-read the final chapters so many times...
Silent Avid Magma chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
It's depressing how quickly stories can go from interesting to not. Founders' heir, indeed.

Grammar, syntax, spelling, etc. are all acceptable.

Thank you for writing.

-Silence
tgcgoddess chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
This was a very well written action scene... intense without being overly descriptive. I felt myself tense up while reading it.

Onward to chapter 3!
Imperial Raven chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I LOVE powerful and bachelor Harry too. Much more interesting, me thinks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
score does this count as actually reading harry potter
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
cool.
Nemaya chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
I was going to give a very long review about this story, pointing out things I loved and things I hated, but at the end I only have one thing to say.

I want to strangle Fate for ruining a perfectly happy ending. They are completely right in saying she is a complete and utter bitch.
CClan chapter 38 . 11/28/2012
This was superb! Had me hooked from the first paragraph. Brilliant writing and thrilling plot. Loved it all!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/5/2012
OH MY FUCKIN GOD! U REALLY ENDED IT LIKE THAT!? AKDHEUXBCKSGDHFFYEH
Svenion chapter 38 . 8/27/2012
Svenion chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
cripes...we're gearing up for another "all seems lost until something miraculous happens and the side of light wins, but with a heavy price" ending, aren't we? and here i thought fan fiction was a place to correct the things that we felt JK didn't get right...sigh...