Reviews for Phoenix Rising
tgcgoddess chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
This was a very well written action scene... intense without being overly descriptive. I felt myself tense up while reading it.

Onward to chapter 3!
Imperial Raven chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I LOVE powerful and bachelor Harry too. Much more interesting, me thinks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
score does this count as actually reading harry potter
Charlotta Gryffis chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
cool.
Nemaya chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
I was going to give a very long review about this story, pointing out things I loved and things I hated, but at the end I only have one thing to say.

I want to strangle Fate for ruining a perfectly happy ending. They are completely right in saying she is a complete and utter bitch.
CClan chapter 38 . 11/28/2012
This was superb! Had me hooked from the first paragraph. Brilliant writing and thrilling plot. Loved it all!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/5/2012
OH MY FUCKIN GOD! U REALLY ENDED IT LIKE THAT!? AKDHEUXBCKSGDHFFYEH
Svenion chapter 38 . 8/27/2012
as your writing progressed, your story got worse. you used shocking deaths to take the place of a viable plot. then, when it seemed there was actually a plan to the story (convoluted as it was), you decide to kill off harry. how very "sixth sense" of you. i feel like i just wasted hours of my life. if that was your goal, then well done! really liked it until the end.
Svenion chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
cripes...we're gearing up for another "all seems lost until something miraculous happens and the side of light wins, but with a heavy price" ending, aren't we? and here i thought fan fiction was a place to correct the things that we felt JK didn't get right...sigh...
Keedra2173 chapter 38 . 4/30/2012
YOu are an evil fucking bitch and I hate you. All that and we don't get a happy ending.

No I gotta go checkout what else you've written cause I'm so addited. Meanie.
Tersan Anthrias chapter 38 . 2/26/2012
So totally awesome!

I love it. Write a series with the guardians and no HP and you will make millions. So awesome!
alexgamer415 chapter 38 . 1/23/2012
...why? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS! WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL! It was so well written, executed in a perfect way, but I STILL HATE YOU FOR IT. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS GOING TO BE A HAPPY ENDING! You shall forever be one of my favorite/most hated authors on this site, you crazy genius bitch... good story
ron.weasley.is.GOD chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
EXCELLENT - I"M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY SO FARR3
Eristarisis chapter 38 . 6/24/2011
You... you... you... words freakin' fail me... I write FOR A LIVING and words FAIL ME! ME!

ok enough with that. Excellently written, beautiful plot, masterful character development. Loved the realism and outright insanity of it all. Well done indeed.

But this ending... ARRRGGGHHHH... ok... enough... I'm going to the bathroom to cry now...
Jman12394 chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
not bad but why did he tell everyone everything? always a good idea to have an ace or a dozen up your sleeves.