Reviews for Phoenix Rising
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Eva/HarryOTP :) JK, I think of them as brother and sister . Though they are a cute couple .
avidreader-everafter chapter 38 . 7/11/2014
Dam so close.
fadingbreaths chapter 38 . 4/30/2014
As Svenion said, "as your writing progressed, your story got worse. you used shocking deaths to take the place of a viable plot. then, when it seemed there was actually a plan to the story (convoluted as it was), you decide to kill off harry. how very "sixth sense" of you. i feel like i just wasted hours of my life. if that was your goal, then well done! really liked it until the end."

I almost never give anything but positive reviews. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." But I feel like I really want to get in my two cents. At first, I absolutely loved your story. I spent most of my day during classes secretly reading this on my phone. Wraith was such a brilliant character, as was Ava. Up until the Weasley twins' death, the story was absolutely great. Then everything spiraled out of control. I understand how hard writing can be, I just don't get what led you to the choices for your story. Don't get me wrong, I respect your decisions, I just felt like I wish there was some type of a warning that would've told me that the ending was going to provoke a "What the hell did I just spend hours on" type of a reaction. I'm adding this to make sure I don't end up clicking on it again in a few years or something :/ I felt like everything eventually spiraled more and more out of control... I'm not even sure if most of the readers kept up. I had to re-read the final chapters so many times...
Silent Avid Magma chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
It's depressing how quickly stories can go from interesting to not. Founders' heir, indeed.

Grammar, syntax, spelling, etc. are all acceptable.

Thank you for writing.

-Silence
tgcgoddess chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
This was a very well written action scene... intense without being overly descriptive. I felt myself tense up while reading it.

Onward to chapter 3!
Imperial Raven chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I LOVE powerful and bachelor Harry too. Much more interesting, me thinks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
score does this count as actually reading harry potter
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
cool.
Nemaya chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
I was going to give a very long review about this story, pointing out things I loved and things I hated, but at the end I only have one thing to say.

I want to strangle Fate for ruining a perfectly happy ending. They are completely right in saying she is a complete and utter bitch.
CClan chapter 38 . 11/28/2012
This was superb! Had me hooked from the first paragraph. Brilliant writing and thrilling plot. Loved it all!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/5/2012
OH MY FUCKIN GOD! U REALLY ENDED IT LIKE THAT!? AKDHEUXBCKSGDHFFYEH
Svenion chapter 38 . 8/27/2012
Svenion chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
cripes...we're gearing up for another "all seems lost until something miraculous happens and the side of light wins, but with a heavy price" ending, aren't we? and here i thought fan fiction was a place to correct the things that we felt JK didn't get right...sigh...
Keedra2173 chapter 38 . 4/30/2012
YOu are an evil fucking bitch and I hate you. All that and we don't get a happy ending.

No I gotta go checkout what else you've written cause I'm so addited. Meanie.
Tersan Anthrias chapter 38 . 2/26/2012
So totally awesome!

I love it. Write a series with the guardians and no HP and you will make millions. So awesome!