Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You (Makes You Who You Are)
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I love it so far I look forward to reading more
Yuhi Fujimiya chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Ooooooh! I'm dying to know what happens! PLEASE update! When you can, not trying to pressure you.
Michiru Kita chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
DONT! You cant kill Jack! You just cant! ... YOU CANT KILL BUNNY EITHER! No... Thats not fair... Jack... *starts to cry*
Yuhi Fujimiya chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
I'm hooked, I couldn't stop if I tried. Can I bribe you somehow to make this fic have a happy ending? And, if not, are we at least guaranteed that Aster and Jack will be happy for a little bit before it turns sad? I love your fics, so, either way I'll continue reading.
MyHeartsDesire chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Eeeeeep! Finally! This was so great and flirtatious, and then THEY KISSED! That was the icing on the cake! Can't wait for more!
Maejirase chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Happiness ends here. . . TT Please don't tell my Jack dies in an accident TT *prepares self with tissues*

But other than that (thank you for the foreshadowed warning), this part was awesome to read about. Just the naturality of the gang accepting Jack to the sweet and heart warming ending. :3
Lady Minuialwen chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Love the ending of the chapter XD
QueenVamp chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Freaking the hell out. Jack and Aster are so awesome together, and your writing u enjoy per usual. And then I read the authors noteā€¦take my heart, do what you want with it because I'm very sure you're going to crush us all.
Jackkkkkkkk, so hooooooot. Asssttttttter, Ohmigod my baby Pooka
Maejirase chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Oh gawd. These two are going to be the death of me with their antics. It's just so cute how Jack and Aster interact with each other! :3 And not to mention it's entertaining reading Sandy and Aster's interactions as well.
MyHeartsDesire chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Aw this is sooo cute! And I love how aster awkwardly asked about doing the dirty ;) lol I chuckled quite a bit there. Update soon please!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
XD YAY
AyameKitsune chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
This is so cute! More please!
furryfox74 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Update. Don't leave this story! More chapters are needed!
queenchesh chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Hehhehehehehehehehehhe
love and utter adoration. I wish Aster's book was real
queenchesh chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This is an absolutely wonderful gift for AU-heaven