Reviews for We Found Love
SupernaturalHearts chapter 2 . 1/27
Very interesting i hope you update soon
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Update soon
Hoytti chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Hello, It would be so easy for him to figure it out. He will definitely figure it out in the first month. That's just how smart Shika is.
lavanderbunny chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
NARUTO! DX *tears* Save Naruto...
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
CANT WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS! I want to see how she gets back to Minato and Kushina! I am betting that Shikamaru is going to be the one that finds out about her being kidnapped by Iwa and all. XD Please hurry up with the chapters! XD
The destroyer of fate chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
hehe good chappy and I hope to see more ;p
Batros940 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I think I have read this before. But why couldn't the Inuzuka's be able to find him the henge changes someones looks not there smell. Kiba should Notice he smells like a dude. Also since Hiro and Hiko are gone for six months just what is stopping Naruto from going to the hokage or Kushina and telling them he/she knows were Naruto is at, lead them to his house and the "henge" drops revealing he is Naruto. Also how the heck could the house cast a henge on him? Also the henge is disrupted when someone is hit hard enough so why wouldn't it fail during sparring in the academy. This just has way to many flaws in it.
Arkron chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Here's something that doesn't add up: if both Hiro and Hiko are away on a six months long mission, leaving Naruto alone... what is keeping him from simply go to Minato and Kushina, or the Hokage, and tell him his story? All he needs to do is to get someone to see him being transformed by the house's front door. Not to mention right at the beginning, when they were with the Hokage, Minato and Kushina, too. He could've blurted out the truth and be free.
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Whoa. Naruto's situation really sucks.
A few things confused me after I finished the chapter.
First off, is his henge indestructible? Because normally a person puts a henge on themselves right? Then they can dispel it whenever they need to. But at this point it seems like either it's too strong(don't know if there are different levels) or he just simply doesn't know how to dispel it, like he mentioned, he had absolutely no formal training after he was kidnapped. Which would have been noticed immediately because you don't simply enroll a child in high school without them taking a placement test to assess their skills.

Oh and that's another thing, make sure to create some sort of excuse as to why Minato and Kushina can't sense their own child's chakra signature. That is going to come up really soon and it has been bothering me since I read the summary of the story.

Next I realize there is an OOC warning, thanks for that by the way, but is that why Naruto is so meek and afraid? Because he's really OOC, or is it because of all the physical and mental abuse he was subjected to? I hope you expand on that because it has the potential to be really great, heart wrenching, angst.
Going off of that, Naruto's captors are supposed to be on a SIX MONTH mission(holy crap, they only JUST went back to active duty, the Hokage wouldn't seriously send them on such a freaking long mission after such a long leave of absence). I really think you should consider shortening that time because if his captors are going to be in another land for 6 months all he needs to do is flag down that ANBU outside his house and scream bloody murder that he's the Yondaime's long lost child. THAT aught to catch SOMBODYS attention. If you ask me I think their mission should be a week at most because then there is an actual reason for Naruto to be afraid of spilling the secret because he knows they could possibly return early and there is just enough time for him to formulate his first escape plan.

Really though, I just can't understand why Naruto is living in the village, but hasn't been detected yet...
Unless...for some strange reason...Minato and Kushina know that Naruko is Naruto and have a really good reason for putting their only son through hell and back for all those years.

All in all I actually really like the overall idea of the plot and it has the potential to be a really engaging and dramatic work. You just need to really look at this first chapter as a whole, step back, and look at the big picture. There are a few things that don't add up. Just like writing a paragraph, make sure the sentences make sense then fit them together.
I don't mean to sound like I'm telling you how to write your story, but if there are loose ends and problems in the beginning, then they will follow you to the end.
I'm actually kinda excited, I want to see where this goes and when Shika starts having feelings for Naruto!