Reviews for My Sherlolly Archives
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
These are fantastic! Can't wait for an update!
Chocolate Cupcake Lover chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
sherlolly-shipper221B chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
I wish that Journey had gone on! Would you mind if I wrote a story that began somewhat like that but... continued? I won't do it without your permission of course but I'd love to do it!
Hillindi97 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I really love your one-shots and stories. They make me smile and giggle and I really needed that today. So, thank you! Your writing style is so simple yet perfect, I can't get enough of it. Could I maybe give a prompt? Uncle Mycroft. I feel like there hasn't been enough of how Mycroft would act to his niece or nephew. Super exited for the next chapter, I know it will be wonderful! Happy Valentines day!
ammyDOS101 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Hmmmm :) I'm going to sleep well tonight. I've given out a lot of reviews lately, ( and all of them were on Sherlolly fanfic ) but this. THIS. My heart is gonna explode, I am just so happy X3 It's the perfect mix of genres. And, you made me like the idea of them having a baby... Maybe Sherlock would be a good dad. Anyways... You've made me extremely happy, and I do hope that you'll continue this beautiful little masterpiece. I wish you the best of luck!
SammyKatz chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Perfect. Much better than Tom and Janine in the picture.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Hello! Just wanted to say that your stories are great. I absolutly love them! I have 2 promt ideas. I'm not exactly sure how I was supposed to let you know so I'll just put them here. The first is 'Jealousy' and the second is 'Monster'. Please consider!
patemalah21 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Not cheesy at all, it's very romantic and thank you very much.
Kathmak chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
You have a gift for the Sherlolly, my friend.
Kathmak chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I'm overdosing on fluffy Sherlolly goodness! This was so sweet; I cannot tell you how much I loved it.
jankmusic chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Oh my goodness! I love everything about this and about Ragtime. I have a special place in my heart for that musical. I've seen it, studied the score and script, read the book, and wrote a research paper on it.

Just wonderful! :)
Childatheart28 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Anxious Sherlock-ILUVIT
Could you do more fics with Alethea and Hamish they are so adorable!
CloudCuckooLandHasAQueen chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Chapter 5: Totally my favorite
Anatomydoc chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
That Molly is always saving Sherlock's life.