Reviews for Look at What I've Done
daytonalay chapter 10 . 3/29
Perfect chap! They belong together, they're soul mates, just a detour which is over now. Love them back together with baby in tow. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. Look forward to read further when you're ready. Thank you for your time. Take care. Xoxo daytona
daytonalay chapter 9 . 3/29
It is a miracle, Austin's revelation and how he wants Ana happy by setting her free. The best ever, Christian and Ana are back together! I love it! Thank you for writing for us.
daytonalay chapter 8 . 3/29
I like that Ana thinks Christian is important to be the first to know of the pregnancy, is how much she loves him compared to Austin. Christian ia such a sweetheart until the pregnancy news. He did what he did to Ana out of anger, sadness and feeling he lost Ana again. So painful for both of them. Hope he checks on her soon. Thank you for the update, hope RL is kind and lovely to you.
daytonalay chapter 7 . 3/29
Once Ana made up her mind to give Christian a chance, everything around her seems brighter and better. I like her email, so honest, I love Christian's reply, full of love. Its just the pregnancy. Think its Christian. It is a twist. Look forward to find out. Thank you for the update.
daytonalay chapter 6 . 3/29
I think Ana is getting quite clear that is Christian she loves. She thinks of him all the time especially when with Austin. No sparks between Austin and her, thats a good reason not to continue or they'll face a very boring future. I love the loyalty of Elliot (in earlier chap) and Taylor. They root for him and give advice, even speaking to Ana on behalf of Christian. Thank you for the update, it is appreciated.
daytonalay chapter 5 . 3/29
Ana cant decide. She is choosing Austin but thinking of Christian. I dont like it. She'll hurt all of them. Thanks for the update.
daytonalay chapter 4 . 3/29
No matter her denial she still loves Christian to jump him, think of him all the time and is not ready to move in with Austin. She needs to sort out. It isnt fair to both. Thank you for the update.
daytonalay chapter 3 . 3/29
Does Ana love Austin or is job and attraction that get them involved? Christian is brave to walk to her book signing. Hope she means in her autograph. Look forward to find out. Thank you for your precious time writing for us.
daytonalay chapter 2 . 3/29
It definitely is so painful for Christian to chance upon Ana and she moves on. Does she really? Ana's parting words were right, one day Christian will regret asking her to leave. He is now.
daytonalay chapter 1 . 3/29
Love this beautiful but sad story. The love Ana has for Christian is so strong. Christian, why did he say those cruel words to Ana? Thank you for writing for us, it is perfect.
Crystal9911 chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
malugargula chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
Really great
Althought I feel bad for Austin lol
MELYLOOP chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
just found your story I love it!
Bug0369 chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
Good story! Is this all your gonna write cause I wanna know what happens
Jazminblu chapter 10 . 7/2/2015