Reviews for Look at What I've Done
sophiedog22 chapter 9 . 5/21
What a great story so far when will it be finished
Luna Violeta chapter 6 . 5/14
Oh my God I love Taylor Please tell me you finish the story If not i will be sad-mad- crazy :)
Angel21702 chapter 10 . 4/7
I hope you continue the story! I love it and sure would love to read more of it:))))
Love it, nice segway with bringing in the baby. Keep writing.
OMG AMAZING SO SAD IN THE BEGINNING
lynnb1009 chapter 10 . 1/9
When will there be more lol
LettyLopez chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Love the book update soon
margasantos chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I'm new to ur story and I like it! I was just hoping that if you decide to make this story longer I want more drama to come hihi thanks and good luuuck!
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
well, if expects to get her back he has a little bit of work to do...
V.W. Heart chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
I think everything is great, keep doing what you are doing. I really like the story, I like the twist also, I knew she was pregnant. I didn't know who it was I thought that was going to play out more. Please keep writing if people don't like it, they will not keep reading. People will not like it but it's very good because they need to see what happens next. So far you doing good, please keep writing. Your story is like a realty show you don't like a lot of things but yet you have to see what happens, that's for the people who say they don't like it, I love it.
V.W. Heart chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
This is great, please keep going I love it.
V.W. Heart chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I really love your story, I think you should continue, I believe with the original everything was fast and quick. I think this is a little better although love love no time. This story give a view on how true love will always come to light no matter how long you try to control it.
V.W. Heart chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I really enjoy this story, I like how his brother tell him " if you love something, you would set it free. If it comes back to you, then it was always yours. If it don't it was never yours to begin with." That's beautiful and yet so try, I think you should continue. I really enjoy the story, I believe this is another way of telling how love always finds a way and give people hope.
V.W. Heart chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I like your story, it's another outlook on how Ana and Christian could have gone. With that said I believe that this story would be good for some people who believe he should have been that way. I really like hearing Christian thoughts maybe this is more of the thought of man then women. I like the original but I think this is good also, however it would change the story a lot.
Annette 101660 chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Pretty good story. Just found it. Hope to read more soon. :)