Reviews for Quite Unexpected
EclipseKuran chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I love this fic. HanaKuro is my secret OTP.
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
The witch thing is funny
strawberry-fish-cake chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
*cracks up* I always knew Kuro-mama would be a yaoi fangirl.
Another observer of the world chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow a super awesome story !
The end was so amusing !
Thank you for this Kuro/Hana story Good Luck!
x10TIMEx chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Pfft! Haha! XD It was Mrs. Kuroko's recipe?! XD I love it! X)
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Waaaaahhhh I love this one It's so cuuuttteee –w–
Timeless Writing chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Soooo... Testsuya-chan's mom is a witch too...?
DemonGodQueen chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love all your KnB stories I hope you write more and I hope you make a NijimuraXKuroko storie XD
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I like this fic. I hope many author would write about HanamiyaxKuroko. I mean, this pairing is so cute X3
Good luck on your fresh start at a new school! It is hard at first, but you will get use to it. Find a friend :D
danny chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
i love you soooo much you know? you always write awesome fic's of rare couples! you are kinda like my saint or something really! would you mind writing a kuroko x himuro one, although i've read some before i think that yours will be really cute and somewhat sexy (like this one) so please! ohh, maybe you can also try writing a murasakibara x mitobe one! kyaa! sorry i just love rare and unique pairs!
CALIC0 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
hahha, midorin into a carot, good job momoi
thx 4 the fic
iivogelchen chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Omg. Absolutely ADORED it. Thank you so much for that story! I just love that pair so much. It never happens. I couldn't stop squealing throughout the entire thing. They are just a tad bit ooc, but i'm fine with that. Was certainly not expecting that type of story (witches! and humor) when i requested it, but it made the story interesting and funny. So i very much so loved it. A story for me. Oh the joy.
And also, i can't wait for the next update of Music Is What Drives The Soul. I was actually JUST re-reading (for the millionth time) and since i finished decided to look at your other stories, and i saw this baby up. Also love that pair! Me and crack pairs. Fuuu. Favourite KasaKuro story for sure!
You are absolutely THE author i go to for those non KnS stories. Not saying you don't make good KnS stories, but majority of yours aren't KnS. I'm ranting at this point. To make it simple. I LOVE YOUR KNB STORIES! ヾ((**))/
wierd yume chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love two pairings that get practically no love. HaiKuro and HanaKuro. Thank you for this. I'm going to be smiling for a few minutes now. Thank you! :)
Goldsmiles chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
waah its finally published thank you its so cute looking forward for your next update ()
sekekun chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
lol at momoi and tecchan's mother. It is rated M but u skipped the hot scenes. How could you, huhuhuu TTTT