Reviews for Viper Venom
ZabuzasGirl chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Make chapters longer please!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Love the Christmas chapter...I can't wait for more Jessie and storm shadow though :-)
SasuSakuIsReal chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
I love the special chapter! Way to boost up the holiday spirit with G. I. Joe! Haha! I'm really excited for the sequel of this. I can't wait to see what happens! I may be overreacting, but this story has gotten me to the edge of my seat. I hope Jessie would think straight though, like taking revenge upon the Joes because they broke her family but what the Joes are doing is for the good of society. A lot of stories that I liked of Storm Shadow and other characters only update rarely which has me kinda disappointed and wanting more. But yours, you are taking time to think of the plot and update! Keep up the good work and can't wait to read the sequel!
Tiryn chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
This is probably one of the sadder chapters that you have posted so far... I still love it though! Happy Holidays and I hope you update soon :3
ZabuzasGirl chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Update immediately, please!
rain5166 chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Damn thats you update plz? I cant wait to know what happen next3
ShiningWingsOfTheDragon chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I liked your story and great job. I am glad you had Storm Shadow still die at the end because that whole idea helps out setting up the story for the next movie but at the same time I feel their should have been a little more Jessie involvement with his death. This new dark side that has appeared out of her s quiet interesting and a major change in character. I would try in your sequel not to have her character completely revenge based.

Question: Is your sequel going to be based off the second movie or before it?

For some ideas for your sequel, the injury the nanomites gave Jessie will most likely be a scar so it might be a good idea to add that in. I would also think heavily on the idea of how she will escape and if (I don't know if she is in the same prison) she will run into Baroness again. The way she escapes is very import because you don't it to be a simple one because it should be difficult.

Good luck with your next story and you can ask me any time for recommendations.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Update immediately, please!
me chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
I would love it if u could update I really like the story
And ive noticed jessie is very under appreciated it be cool if she had her moment to shine and be badass
belladu57 chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Very good
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Bada ba dada i'm loving it :-) UPDATE! :-):-):-);-)
The-Darkened Abyss chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Awe... I hope Duke can see how Innocent Jessie really is! So please update soon!
Tiryn chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I want to know what happens next please :3 It's really good!
SasuSakuIsReal chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Omg! I can't wait to see how things will turn out in the end! Even though I know what the ending would be though. But with Jessie around, I wonder what would happen. And a 100 thumbs up for making the next sequel. I'm totally game on reading that! Please keep updating! :DD
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
I can't wait to read more it's still fantastic I wonder what's gonna happen now