Reviews for Mingle
vasathebrave chapter 1 . 11/13
Sequel? *makes hopeful puppy dog face*
You're a good writer. Your narration was executed well and the you kept an In depth running description going. In all honesty I probably won't read the sequel but that's only because the story, though well written, didn't sit well with me; each to their own. I'm quite picky about Omegaverse to begin with and this story just happened to overstep my preference for such an AU.
Dendork chapter 1 . 7/19
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 1 . 5/25
musicrules1013 chapter 1 . 3/4
Jesus, please oh please write a sequel
bakalizard chapter 1 . 1/20
Please make a sequel DX
K chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Dear god please write a sequel to this. This was fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
That was so good! Please update
Vaelliance chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I honestly thought that he was going to commit suicide. I guess I'm glad he just chose to run away instead. I would love a sequel. If there's none, can I make a fanfiction of a fanfiction?

This is really awesome and I loved it. I actually really like a psychotic America as much as I love a psychotic England. Good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I love this
I love you
But the ending killed me. No Arthur whyyyy, I almost cried but crying is weak. I request I sequel please!
Mindmess chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I've read this fic more times than and I always love it. You have a writing style that is very hard to achieve, and you write amazingly.
In this fic I can relate a lot to Arthur. Well, I'm not really in the same position as him, but I have the same thought process. I hate
people who insult me because I'm a girl, saying my place is to have a family. Granted, it doesn't happen often, but the emotions I feel are caught beautifully by this fic.
I would love to see a sequal, maybe showing how much Alfred needs Arthur too? Maybe Arthur goes off, hides his gender somehow and becomes part of something big, if you understand. And Alfred finds out how much he needs Arthur, instead of the other way round? Also, because I'm a sucker for happy endings, can you make at least a semi-happy ending? No death or anything, because Artie has been killed far too many times in your fics and he deserves a happy ending, don't you think?
Thanks, and again, great writing.
kumiko kirkland chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
make a sequel please, i like this story pleaseee...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
No joke dude. I NEED a sequel to this story.
west4242564 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Amazing. That's all I have to say for this. Oh and sequel. Please sequel. That would be so awesome. I'm totally loving Arthur as he tries to fight off Alfred's dominance. Genius [0]7[0]/*
Nyxate chapter 1 . 5/5/2014