Reviews for Some Other Beginning's End
MasteroftheTides chapter 1 . 7/27
I adore this story. If you ever decide to write one from Voldemorts point of view, I'd probably propose.
DanteYotunn chapter 1 . 7/2
Oh I think this is absolutely perfect :3 amazing hplv fanfiction
Scaranpannoir chapter 1 . 6/11
I cantnotoo muchI think I diedrip, scarsuch tragedy, such calamity, suchsuchsuchI dont know, peace? This is a hurricane, and you know that and I am sooooo sad that the best ending has been placed because I never want this to end, all the while reading this, but I just cant let it mot end and I'm glad that you made it end so beautifully butokay, I love this so, so, too much.
Little.Ms.Lonely chapter 1 . 5/30
I enjoyed this story emensly. Its understandable that you would love even the most cynical criticism that we have to offer. I do consider your story perfect even the way you posted it all together , writing takes a lot out of someone imaginatively and emotionally.
nini3773 chapter 1 . 5/9
Glad this story had a life of its own. It took me through the gambit of emotions and ended well. Loved it!
Tamha chapter 1 . 5/6
This is a fantastic Harrymort! It takes a nice middle ground with their respective characters, Harry darkening just enough to ensure his immortality, while over the next century Tom seems to regain some of his soul, like managing to love Harry and their son, combined with the fact he stopped killing people and always kept his remaining Horcruxes close at hand, eventually might have healed most of that damage. I dunno, it just seems to me that Harry hardened a little at the beginning and Tom slowly softened throughout the story.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 4/30
Really good!
Snooowy chapter 1 . 4/25
This story wad amazing, and i loved it!
Vallerila chapter 1 . 4/2
I absolutely loved this fic. Your approach to mortality, love and hate was utterly fascinating and the way they fell in love over time and always stayed in love was beautiful. Most of the stories that I have read where Harry and Tom live together forever were incredibly sad but not so with this one. Although I have to admit that I thought that their sons's death was sad, it was also necessary. I enjoyed your story immensely and thank you very much for writing it.
FaultyImage chapter 1 . 3/28
Loved!
dustyoldbooks chapter 1 . 2/24
I like it.
annabelsmith chapter 1 . 2/19
I liked it. I saw your note about the story not being perfect, however I think that is subjective. This is was great and actually flows pretty well. You do not see the situations that change harry, but it can be inferred. It was a great read.

Cheers!
Anna
HanaShadow chapter 1 . 2/13
fujoshixtreme chapter 1 . 2/13
Oh my. This was beautiful
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 1/20
Damn. In the end it was Tom who cried. It feels right somehow.