Reviews for Some Other Beginning's End
Snape's-sexy-pet chapter 1 . 2/8
I died reading this. With each passage of time. I died. This had made me crave a sequel and more. It's well written. It's beautiful. I can feel the hate and the love between them. I can feel all of the passion they express.
heirofwisdom chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I swear to freaking god, this was the best one-shot I have ever read. I applaud you for taking my interest and making me laugh and cry all at the same time.
Nekoka6069 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
ewe
*u*
Serebellum chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This made my heart twist. I'm so happy but sad too! :( favoriting forever!
EmilyFay chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
*cries uncontrollably*
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Loved this!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Very unique story... At first, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but by the end I loved it!
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Great story :-) laughed at Harry's initial assumptions when he entered the guant house to find tom naked with nagini in a cauldron
gabrielatsuki chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I loved it. It was well written and I really loved it, despite nearly cried at the end now.
NothereNorthere chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Beautiful!
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I loved your story.
It's very original.
wdlwbt chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was very interesting. Thanks for sharing :)
SoulMore chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
FAN!
Ankreiyas chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This was awesome! I especially love the ending. It's how I've viewed longevity. You should write and publish, that would be great.
The Ravenclaw-ish Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
D'aww this is such a good story. I feel bad that their son decided to die instead of making a horcrux to live forever with them, but I understand the need to have him die and show that not all of them would be living forever and to show that Tom would feel very fatherly and have loved his child and such. I do wonder though, did they ever have more children than just Arius? Tom mentioned when he was working on creating the potion that they could always have more than one child if Harry so wished, so did they have more kids or could Tom not stand the thought of more children after having lost his heir?

Also, does Arius still have descendents running about since it only mentioned Arius and his children? Like...are great-grand children or great-who knows how many times grandchildren still running about for Harry and Tom? And what ever became of Draco and his kids? I'm just curious is all so I'm filling my review with all those questions. But, you did very well on this story. It was a great read and nicely written. I especially enjoyed how you didn't immediately toss them together from the very start of Harry confessing to being a horcrux. I do love it when there's an actual development of a relationship.