Reviews for Some Other Beginning's End
BlackxAlphaxYaoi chapter 1 . 12/7
This was a lovely story keep up the good work
BlackxAlphaxYaoi chapter 1 . 12/7
This was a lovely storykeep up the good work
Awesome story :)
SJW chapter 1 . 10/5
This is the first time I have felt compelled to write a review on this website, but the amount of effort and talent I have just had the pleasure of witnessing it would be immortal not to! I love the length of this fic and the ending was totally satisfying. My heart bleeds for Tom, though I feel the same understanding Harry does. I have never felt true grief because death has never bothered me much; in the beginning, it always confused me when I didn't get upset over the deaths of my rabbit, my grandparents, my neighbours dog...but I honestly think that this type understanding is good, and I'm SO glad you made Harry like this! I'll definitely be reading again soon 3
doeeyesflyer17 chapter 1 . 9/15
Wow I have never read this all the way through because I had never had the time and I can say is wow it was interesting and you're an amazing writer
Just Passing chapter 1 . 9/3
Beautiful, but made me cry. My parents and relatives are in the living room, with the door of my room open and I have to constantly wipe my tears away. I love this story, this is the second time I read it.
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 8/21
I'm not crying...YOU'RE CRYING TT *sniiiffff* beautiful story
0 chapter 1 . 8/5
Loved this, loved the way you mapped out Tom's change, about their relationship, everything! The sad-ish ending makes it much more realistic, and I especially liked how you focused on them rather than their accomplishments/place in the world at the end. Hope Arius and Tom can reconcile one day 3
ImBatmansWife chapter 1 . 7/1
Holy fuck I saw my name I've never seen my name in a story before I'm so happy holy shit like fuck man (my name is Odelia btw) also great story
Rosa2377 chapter 1 . 6/29
This story is absolutely perfect!
This is quite beautiful 3
Devidakk chapter 1 . 5/29
I have just read it, and I see no other way but to love this fic.
RhysLover chapter 1 . 4/18
I really loved it! It was great!
Anonimus Yaoi chapter 1 . 4/17
I'm crying so damn much right now ;; it was beautiful and perfect from the very beggining to the end 3
Azera-v chapter 1 . 4/2