Reviews for Some Other Beginning's End
Sakura-miaka chapter 1 . 3/17
Beautiful story! I absolutely love long one-shots like this. It's more satisfying than multi chapter fics in my opinion. I've been looking for a good dark Tomarry fic when I stumbled into this. It wasn't as dark as what I was hoping for but it had the hint of darkness that satisfied me enough (that cauldron scene was just delicious!). Looking forward to rifling through your other stories!
Red chapter 1 . 3/2
Amazing
Camille.Ad0 chapter 1 . 2/24
Very good story, I think
Raizel-Renai chapter 1 . 2/22
It was one of the most deep fanfiction that I've seen about Harry and Tom so far... I really liked and I can definitely imagine this happening for real in others circumstances...
Thank you for sharing and sorry for the english I'm not so good at it.
TomXHarry Love Child chapter 1 . 1/27
OMG I LOVED THIS SO FLIPPING MUCH
CJ chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Your story is perfect the way it is. Merry Christmas by the way.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
That was so Sweet and Funny!
neenah1dgurl chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
this was really beutifule
paz chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Wonderful
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Wow me sorprendio realmente me gusto y Tomy aunque uno no quiera el tiempo corre y nadie es eterno ni tu ni el amor ni la esperanza en fin...nada.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Awww! That was really good! I rather enjoyed this story XD
Isabell3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
this was so different and really good:-D
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This was amazing. I don't think I have any words for just how amazing this was. And the ending was beautiful.

Though I did have a sudden mental image of Lord of the Rings. And then I wondered, if they are so bored. I could imagine of they changed to the LotR world and met the Elves.

Anyways, beautiful and amazing story that I cannot put into words.
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Wow! A very engaging oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
This was so amazing! I love your writing style and I absolutely ADORE your sense of humor *wink*
I ask for nothing but to just keep on writing!
Thank you for the laughs and the love!