Reviews for Collaring the Muggleborn Kitten
wolfy48 chapter 14 . 12/6/2020
an interesting story I have read can't wait for future chapters
Hope6968 chapter 14 . 9/30/2020
A
kitty chapter 14 . 4/6/2020
okay, let me get this straight. my name IS actually kitty. okay, my name is Katherine but that's so long and elegantly stupid, so I go by Kitty.
please write more, I'm really enjoying this, because, 1. it isn't all about raging sex like other fanfics, 2. I love the adorable intimacy of fleur and Hermione's kitten play, 3. you have no small amount of talent in writing and I fell in love with this fanfic quicker than you can say merlin. 4. I'm a little in an Abdl, mdlg relationship, but I do enjoy kitten play too.
kitty. :)
snape.granger.fanfic chapter 9 . 3/6/2020
Ha I absolutely love your disclaimers. I do agree with the continous mistakes/confusions that happen in the Harry Potter Canon. Love your story and have become a fan of Hermione/Fleur. Usually I tend to stick with Hermione/Narcissa pairings.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2020
Love it, but what about the collar?
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 14 . 7/16/2018
Really good story! Hermoine is badass and with Fleur by her side. Perfect. I hope you update soon!
NovaKeepsKeys chapter 13 . 5/9/2018
Still here.
Miss you.
NovaKeepsKeys chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
Miss you.
Gemini Narcissa Riddle chapter 14 . 9/15/2017
please update! i need an epilogue!
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This is amazing and awesome tale from start to the latest update
can't wait for more
love the tail an ears
totally brilliant thank you
ToxicSilver chapter 14 . 5/7/2017
plz continue the story it's really good and I want to know what happens with Hermione becoming a kitten to Fleur
zombiewolf chapter 14 . 3/5/2017
I know at this point the story is long dead but you really should wright more, if not this story then another. the internet can never have enough D/s stories.
Gtopia chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
omg this story is awesome
Supercorps98 chapter 14 . 2/19/2017
your writing is amazing can't wait for the next chapter
Tilty.bbb chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
This was a fantastic read well done please continue to work with this can't wait to see where this goes