Reviews for The Periodic Table
harmony1610 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
You're such a great writer! This was so good I thoroughly enjoyed it
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I think this one won hands down. I will dust off my chemistry book and look those elements up...because I got to know if that was just for this story or if I missed important info during my youth. LOL
stunmebdx chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
awesome! i love dirty talking edward...and the whole naughty professor thing was super hot!
Nina chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Loved it.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I may have learned something here ;)
Thanks for entering our contest.

xo
Nicffwhisperer
Admin, TLS
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Well played Edward! I wish I needed a tutor, damn! Lol
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Dammit! I missed voting!

I loved this one! I liked the nerdy concept and even more when he wasn't the egotistical ads behind it. Cocky, yes. Sexy, fuck yeah! And Belka! Man, she thought she had him sussed. But honestly, can you blame her for not being mad. I certainly couldn't!

I didn't get a chance to vote but I'm wishing you the very best of luck with this entry. It's made me late for work - there, that makes me feel better for not getting to vote!

Erron xoxo
evilnat chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I thought this one was witty and i would have even liked it if she messed with him a bit after finding out what he did to her!

Good luck!
ama2978 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great read! I loved it! It's always the quiet ones to watch out for. Thanks.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
oooohhhh yeah! that was super hot! loved it!
NKubie chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was great! Very well-developed story and characters. I loved how they fucked with each other, how they played each other, though Edward was certainly the bigger player of them both.

Funny, witty, good banter!

And excellent work by your beta!

I wouldn't mind reading more adventures with these two if you ever decide to turn this into a multi-chapter!

Good luck! (Please pardon my gratuitous use of exclamation points! LOL)
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Good luck!
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Nicely done! Very clever approach to work the dirty talking into chemistry lessons! Good job!
bonadea777 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Very creative, especially the names of the minerals!
Please, continue!