Reviews for Dream or Reality?
pixie.casey chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This would be an good story without the 'daddy' bits,
That seriously creeped me out, I couldn't get past it.
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I'd really like to see this continued in a full story
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
sooo hot
fantastic luv me a dirty edward
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Damn that was HAWT! Can't wait to read more of these fics, Damn!
galaxy69uk chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I'm sorry but I just couldn't get past the "Daddy" thing to finish the story. "Suck Daddy's c***" literally made me shudder and immediately click out of the story. I can get past occasional "Daddy" use in conversation, even though I still find that weird, but in sexual scenes, it's just plain disturbing! I would've liked to read it without the Daddy element though, if you are ever so inclined! ;)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Thank you for entering our contest.

Best,
Nicffwhisperer
Admin, TLS
grossed out chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Liked the smut but the daddy thing makes me want to vomit on your existence. just my opinion.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Holy crap that was dirty! Lol
CSG chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was HOT!
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Very damn good. Funny, sad, and fucking sexy.
missvamp007 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great story.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Definitely not a dream at all. Damn! I really hope he makes it home in time for the baby. & I hope you decide to continue this. :) thanks so much!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
well I have to say I had to work hard to get past the 'daddy' thing lol! but other than that it was absolutely frickin hot n sexy and just love his dirty talk!
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Good luck!
lovemi4alwyz chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
When I leave these types of reviews I always feel like they dont show off my stellar mind because I cant form anything slightly intelligent. That was Good. Hot. Sweet. Funny. Dirty. Ugh daddyward tattward... it gets no better!