Reviews for Some Things Never Change
aisha43 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Loved this. I am looking forward to reading your multi-chapter story when it is completed.
TheRealityOfFantasy chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
One of the cutest things I've ever read
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
What a wonderful story!
Thanks for sharing it with us.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was a very cute story. I liked the way Mary made Dean feel so important to Sam at the very beginning. She knew that it was important for the boys to bond, so she made sure they would. It explains why Dean took his role as Sam's big brother to heart so much. Dean was taking care of Sam even before Mary's death, because he loved Sam, and Sam loved him...not because he was told to by John. Thanks for the warm and tingly comfort from this story! :)
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Loved this! Always gotta love protective, big brother Dean.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Well this was just all goodness. Sam loves to be touched and is always touching others. Love that! This was so insightful with Mary setting the groundwork and foundation of the protective big brother Dean will become. Thanks so much and I'm sooo looking forward to the "big" story. Love you!
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
awww..so sweeet :)
Aerotes chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
THIS IS VERY INCONSIDERATE OF YOU. GOING MISSING AND THEN COMING BACK AND BREAKING MY HEART WITH THIS MAGICAL AND BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK BECAUSE THAT IS NOT OKAY. BUT, UGH, THIS IS JUST FANTASTIC AND I CAN'T CAPSLOCK ENOUGH TO EXPRESS THAT.
dashipper chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yippee! A new story from Marianna! Glad you have been doing great. I love reading about Dean and Sam when they were younger, but John is not making me a happy camper. LOL! I hope there are more cuddle bug Sam and Dean soon, can't wait... Thanks for sharing! : )
Selene467 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow absolutely amazing, stunning! I so loved this, a cute, warm little one-shot with slight terror at Sammy's near-death. I adore this one-shot.

Also you've made me curious about this multi-chaptered story you're working on. Did you mention it anywhere or is it a big surprise?

Oh and I don't know why this suddenly popped into my head while reading this, but have you ever considered writing a one-shot about the episode mystery spot, maybe Dean finally demanding to know why Sam is so jumpy and finding out Sam spend months with Dean dead before everything was once again reversed. I'd love it if you would write that cause you're amazing and one of my absolute favorite Supernatural writers. If anyone can write this spectacularly, it's you.

Anyway just an idea. Thanks for this wonderful heart-warming story that made me go ooohhh and aaaaah. Big brother Dean is awesome!

Greetz Selene467
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
i loved your story.
sarah chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
been long since you uploaded new story
enjoyed reading it lotsssss
don't keep us waiting for long again please
walkingaftermidn chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I absolutely love it when you write pre-series stories, and this one was super adorable. Keep up the great work!
IrumaAckleschia chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
yattaaa... I always love cuddle bugs! More, please. You know I'll love it.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
What a heart-warming tale that brought a tear to my eye!

Thank you for writing and for sharing. Take care, :)
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »