Reviews for Some Things Never Change
reannablue chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I really enjoyed this...so well done!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great to see the alert for this in my inbox ... and to know there is a multi chapter story from you on the horizon!
Loved how at the beginning of the story you had Mary, Dean and Sammy in a protective salt circle as Mary wasn't sure if it was just a storm or something more. And perfect how her words echoed in Dean's head years later as he comforted an almost strangled Sammy and then calmed him in his sleep. Dean at his awesome big brother best!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
awwww i love it it soo sweet how much the boys care for each other.. aww love protective dean
LiveandLearn2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Yay! I get to read another story by one of my favorite authors. When I saw this alert in my email I literally squealed.
This story was so sweet and I just loved the profile picture for the story. The only thing that bothered me was that I felt the flashback should have been in italics, but other than that everything was perfect.
I love how you continue to write the brother's relationship and can't wait to read the multi chapter story you're working on. This was a story that made my day and I can't wait to read more from you!
Have a great life and good luck with writing! :)
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hey, welcome back! _ Good to see you updating again!

/"So do you," Dean had countered, had glanced back at his mom to make sure she wasn't selling herself short of awesomeness./

This line killed me. Dean's momma-boy vibes make me melt and weep, almost as much as Weechesters. Then again, I kinda just adored all of this. Great read!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Loved this story to bits, it broke and mended my heart in the reading. Thanks for giving me such a wonderful reminder of the Winchester brothers are all about.
Middle-Earthling chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was so sweet! :')
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great story, and so glad to see something new from you.
TG
mandancie chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I so loved this story! :)
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Gawwwww this was so cute. Glad to
See you posting again.
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Too beats some Winchester brother love.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was great. So sweet and tender. Looking forward to the multi chapter you're working on if this somehow was born from it. lol
judyann chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Loved it. Always lived them around this age. And now you have meexcited for your next story. Can't wait!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
:') Wow. This was nothing short of a masterpiece! You did an outstanding job! I loved this to bits! And you said this was born from a chapter fic? HOLY MOLY! Then I can't wait to see the chapter fic soon! :D I missed your stories and am truly glad that you are back! :) Amazing work! :D
jojospn chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
loved this! Love how you transitioned from four-year-old Dean to 16-year old Dean as a hunter. Great work!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »