Reviews for Some Things Never Change
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Too beats some Winchester brother love.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was great. So sweet and tender. Looking forward to the multi chapter you're working on if this somehow was born from it. lol
judyann chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Loved it. Always lived them around this age. And now you have meexcited for your next story. Can't wait!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
:') Wow. This was nothing short of a masterpiece! You did an outstanding job! I loved this to bits! And you said this was born from a chapter fic? HOLY MOLY! Then I can't wait to see the chapter fic soon! :D I missed your stories and am truly glad that you are back! :) Amazing work! :D
jojospn chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
loved this! Love how you transitioned from four-year-old Dean to 16-year old Dean as a hunter. Great work!
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
So cute! Loved Dean's repressed anger at John, but then, I like most repressed emotions of any kind anyways.

I'm excited to hear about your new multi-chap coming. :)
Reham Nour chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
about time girl... this was wonderful like always ...and cant wait for that story of yours :D
hotshow chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This story was great. Thank you.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ah, I missed your fics! And sweet cuddly schmoop is exactly what we need to chase hiatus blues away. I loved Dean's way of wrapping Sam up when he was scared - exactly like the S8 finale!
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
*RUNS DOWN A BUSY HIGHWAY WAILING AND CRYING AND THROWING MARSHMALLOWS AT CARS*
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
oh how I have missed you in my inbox!

love love love mary dean and sam sitting in the circle of salt. And not telling John...such great insight into their lives 'predemon'..

Thanks Marianna!
Junilia chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
So good to read from you again! I missed your stories full of adorable brotherly love!
This was great, a simple setting and still incredibly intense and touching.
Well done!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
*her voice as clear as if she was still sitting behind him, watching over him and Sam during the night.*

This is lovely.
Victoria chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
It has been a long time since we've had a Marianna story and I can say it was worth the wait! I love the Mary story with her boys! And as always, I love the protective big brother Dean, taking care of his Sammy as best he can in every situation. Thanks for all of your efforts in sharing these boys through your stories!
need2no chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Very sweet. I love weechester. And I love well-written stories. I just became a "follower" of Marianna Morgan. I look forward to getting the emails saying you've posed more.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »