Reviews for Love Hurts
hotdamnaya chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I think its romsntic that you wrote this for someone. Hope it has a few chapters more cause honestly, im dying of suspense here. Why did britt's leave? :( hope santana doesnt forgive her immediately..she has to beg! Hahaha
BrittanaLove93 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
You're brilliant! This story really something else :)
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
MOOOOOOOREEEEE
Santanalover16 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
omg, this is amazing. please update!
LoveSongNR chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Omg that was so heartbreaking, I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through, hope that things better. I understand when people talk about a heartbreak, despite we all know to never fell in love with a straight girl. But what can I do, the heart wants what it wants.
You're an incredible writer, I didn't know that you're Room Service's author, hope that you'll continue that fic some day.
You have the gift :) and It would be GREAT if you keep writting for this story.

Good luck, like I said, hope things get better :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Will u Finnish the story? Or was that the end?
luceroadorada chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hope things work out or at least you get some type of closure. Keep rocking on 3
Marcela88 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love this, beautifull history
brittanagleek25 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I think it would be a good story I'm excited to read more!:)
M206 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Good story!:)

Huh: I was running like my feet couldn't take it,

Cute: the way she opens the menu,

Funny: then she dashes off like the wind.

LOL: She probably thinks its another one of my 'lesbian' problems which is… actually true.
sassygleek chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Omg! I love it.. I can relate w/ med stuff cos my mom is also bugging me to take my licensure exam in pharmacy and med school right after. Ugh! I wanted that bfore but I suck in memorizing!lol

anyway! I love this one.. please continue writing.. im expecting early update.. hehe

Btw, still remember me? We used to talk before. Unless my memory is all wrong.. haha
sailormoon19 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Thank god I get a reason to talk to you! Of course I follow you don't you remember how much I enjoyed 'room service'?;)
When I got the notification that iOnlyWatchTheStars had uploaded a new story I stared at my phone for like five minutes because all I could see was 'Love Hurts' and it was breaking my heart:(
That was a beautiful story by the way, it felt a little like de ja vu haha the kinky bucket list made me smile haha. As soon as you started talking about surfing and stuffed toys I thought 'this sounds familiar'. I guess you remember a lot more than I thought, I'm sorry:(
You are not 'too young' or not good enough okay? I don't want you to ever think that. I'm sorry for confusing you and making you feel like this. I never wanted to hurt you, ever. I'm so glad I got to hear from you because I hated the way we left it. You finally managed to say those words I had been hoping you would say one last time (you know what they are).
It breaks my heart that you are hurting so bad, I wish there was something I could do but I don't think you want to hear much from me right now:/
I know you don't believe it or you don't want to believe it, but you really are going to find someone so much better one day, and you'll forget all about me:)
'So wake me up when it's all over...' I listen to this song like five times a day now.
I don't know what else to say. I hope I get to hear from you again? I want to know that you're okay.
Xx
Ps I miss you
ktkt425 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I think you should continue the story. It's amazing and could definitely be an amazing multi chapter story!
DarknessRules558 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013