Reviews for The Elements Collection
N chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Really enjoyable read! Thanks for posting :)
Flamingo1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is really cute, funny, and in-character. My only quibble is that Tony did have the plague, which in my opinion is at least more unusual than malaria lol.
eva-david chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I can't even express my feelings let me just say this one thing: 3 !
Ruli chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I would go camping with Tony anytime! Haha! Love camping playful Ziva! They can have all kinds of fun in a dirty campish setting! Can't wait! :)
Belker chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Love it! So cute and hot at the same time.
/B
greeny13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Always excited to see something new from you. If Tony's walking anywhere close to her, it's basically a given that he's staring at her butt. Cute. Really enjoyed flirty, camping Ziva. And your dialogue between them is always perfect. Looking forward to more. Thanks!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
you know I wanted more right?

More camping stories please and thank you!
Mudprints chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my gosh!
I was so excited to see your name come up... and not just one story, but three! This one has me smiling hard and feeling happy when I think about Tony and Ziva for the first time in weeks.
I've imagined this scenario for the team too-stuck camping out-and the Gibbs in my head had the same reasons for not sharing with either of them so that they ended up together. I also think the ego-butting that might happen between Gibbs and Tony if Gibbs attempted to chaperone Ziva would be very interesting. Just not as much fun to read as this!
Thank you so much! I absolutely loved it!
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Really liked that!

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the next one :)
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Crazy Ziva. Tony has had the plague. Nearly killed him. First season I think, at least preZiva
marilynjordan chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ahhh, I miss this Ziva a lot. Cute story. Look forward to more of your one-shots. Or even a long epic.
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Nearly cried with joy at seeing fic from you considering the news of the show. So thanks for this and their chatter and sexual relationship moments and the way they are so comfortable with each other. Great work
grabyourgear chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Light and funny, just what i needed. Fantastic.
Phlanges1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love your stories! I can hear Tony and Ziva's voices in my head while I'm reading this dialog. Can't wait for your next installment!
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Aww! Aww! Aww! Aww!
I love the way that Tony and Ziva just have a conversation with each other when Gibbs and McGee are just outside, can you imagine how weird it would be if you just caught the end of the conversation?
I think the 'I have had very satisfying sex on camping trips in the past.' is just so funny and the way it's written is that it comes out very blunt which is so Ziva and so in character, it's just amazing!
I love the revelation about Ziva having Malaria because it just sounds so likely because she's obviously travelled around the world with Mossad and with her family so Ziva contracting Malaria just adds another star to her chart!
I like the fact that Ziva tells Tony that she snores really badly as if he didn't find out already when they went undercover and it was just so funny, it sent me into a fit of giggles!
I love the sexual tension between them as well! Just completes the whole chapter! It finishes the circle!
Great chapter and I'll be looking out for the update!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »