Reviews for The Elements Collection
db1205 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
What a great way to start the weekend. I love this collection and the latest chapter is a perfect addition to it. You capture Tony and Ziva so well...I wish you wrote more frequently:-)
BooksDon'tJustTellStories chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
It's wonderful. Sometimes I wonder how you can be so imaginative. I mean, I can understand bullpen settings, pub settings, apartment settings...but a train? I did not see that coming. You have an amazing ability to capture tenderness and angst without it seeming cliche or despressing. Your updates are always the highlight of my day, and I look forward to the next. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
So good to see you! Lovely. Thank you x
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
it's perfect - I always love your take and re read the first 2 before starting this new piece. The Tony and Ziva voices always sound right to me, plausible whether playful or serious. I was delighted to see your fic pop up thank you for sharing, fred
JustBecause2012 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
It works! This was great, but then again anything you write usually is. Thanks for writing! It was a treat to find an update from you.
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Over-the-clothes action, lucky tony.
Sue Dooley chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Great!
Amilyn chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I love the brittle tenderness of this piece. They're communicating poorly, little, but it's because this job wears people down...and Ziva assumes it's her fault (as she would), but Tony just needs her presence, and yet assumes that she'll leave him (as he would). You've done such beautiful work with their conflicting needs and neuroses...and how they can-and, I believe, would-overcome those issues. Really gorgeous piece, and the storm as the extended metaphor is extra effective for the storming occurring AFTER their interpersonal storm is resolved.
diana chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
This was sooooo good! my eyes were swimming when Tony got to the 'I'm tired' rant. Simply beautiful, and I chuckled at Ziva rolling her eyes at the dark clouds analogy.
Pitselehvv chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Alright, so I don't mind your posting stuff while I'm away if I get to come home and find them. This was exactly the hit of fluff I needed today. At first, I thought T's behavior was very strange, but as the story progressed, your aim became clearer and the plot took a nice turn towards real issues. Also, I miss Z like you have no idea, and reading her do something that she would totally do eased my pain. Thank you, my friend. Great job, as usual.
Sunnyside2 chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Loved this chapter. So much emotion. So much turmoil but their love so clear. And I don't care if you only update once a couple of months, you make it worth the wait. :-)
Maddy chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Wow that was so good! It's a little different from what I thought it was going to be like but I really love how you painted them as real people with real problems about their hard jobs an that not everything will always be amazing but that they still love each other! Soo good. I can't wait for more of all your stories! I really hope you don't stop writing, I'm tempted to say you're my favourite ncis author. Thanks for the update!
J09tiva chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
This makes my heart happy :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
lol...Tony and Ziva camping...now there's something I really wish we'd seen in the show! I like anything that has them in close quarters having non-typical conversations. And a little bit of, how shall I put it, mostly tame teasing and touching? It's cute. Would've loved to have them kiss but timing is everything for that and they never really got theirs. Thanks for starting new stories. Should've reviewed this ages ago but better late than never, right? Keep up the great work, your loyal readers/fans are thrilled for anything we get! :) Aliyah
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »