Reviews for The Elements Collection
hellishrose chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
We sometimes forget the toll a job like that can have on a person especially when that person is always so jovial and uses humor and a larger than life persona to cope with difficult times. Great job loved how on point/in character both Tony and Ziva were in your writing.
The Red Fedora chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Grief does strange things. Great bit of writing.
naTIVAlu chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Beautiful. Engaging. Real. Thank you for writing.
Ryalin chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Leave it to Jelena to be the one to lure me back into the Tiva ff pool. I've missed this so much. It still hurts, but reading this made me happy. Thank you.
Ruli chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Loved this! Truly how their relationship always was and always should be! Totally made my day to see this update in my inbox today! Job well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Great first two chapters.
Just.Know.That.I.Love.You chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
This was awesome, and we'll worth the wait. Thank you for updating, and for giving us a look inside ziva ' head.
Kobert38 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Love it so much, even soul mates struggle at times. Thankfully they know each other well enough to make it work.
Darkwriter69 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
so emotional...you've made me feel...I can't even tell. I'm feeling everything.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I liked this one very much, very much indeed.

Ziva's determination and then frustration leading to the talk and meeting of kindred spirits.
Very good.

I had maybe a tear or two in my eyes.
prince-bishop chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Good chapter.
JustBecause2012 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Angsty and sad and sweet...with hope at the end. Love this chapter. Always a treat to receive a notification of an update for one of your stories!
DaniSJ chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I like how you write angst; you do a great job capturing the characters' feelings.
quisinart4 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
(The missed kiss hurts her heart.)
Oh great line. Nice work on this! Thanks for the update. I miss these two :(
Lanaa Taurof chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
That got me to cry before 6AM. Well done! A chapter both heartbreaking and sweet. Thank you for that. It was a pleasure to read.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »