Reviews for The Elements Collection
tonyfan31970 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I wasn't sure where you were going with this one at first, but it was good. People in a relationship aren't always happy, and most of the time it has nothing to do with the relationship or the other person, it's just life. So thanks for this little piece of Tony reality. Kinda liked it.
brightblue chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Well, I've just completely lost it! Thank you, thank you for posting this cathartic, heartbreakingly beautiful piece. What a lovely depiction of the depth and strength of Tony and Ziva's bond (even when they are still figuring it out) and a gorgeous, painful description of what it feels like to be low like that... Personally speaking, I have a job that places similar emotional demands on my own life and I find myself also experiencing funks like that and it's really only when I'm around my friends in the same field, who can relate, who can help you get back your strength again. It's a weirdly functional depression. But beyond that, this just hit the mood that I have been feeling since our beloved couple was taken away. I can't watch the show anymore, but I do so love these two still and want to see them living on like this. So thank you for that. I'm always so happy to see fic from you. Thanks for sharing!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Wow! This is perfect :)
hellishrose chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
We sometimes forget the toll a job like that can have on a person especially when that person is always so jovial and uses humor and a larger than life persona to cope with difficult times. Great job loved how on point/in character both Tony and Ziva were in your writing.
The Red Fedora chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Grief does strange things. Great bit of writing.
naTIVAlu chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Beautiful. Engaging. Real. Thank you for writing.
Ryalin chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Leave it to Jelena to be the one to lure me back into the Tiva ff pool. I've missed this so much. It still hurts, but reading this made me happy. Thank you.
Ruli chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Loved this! Truly how their relationship always was and always should be! Totally made my day to see this update in my inbox today! Job well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Great first two chapters.
Just.Know.That.I.Love.You chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
This was awesome, and we'll worth the wait. Thank you for updating, and for giving us a look inside ziva ' head.
Kobert38 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Love it so much, even soul mates struggle at times. Thankfully they know each other well enough to make it work.
Darkwriter69 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
so've made me feel...I can't even tell. I'm feeling everything.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I liked this one very much, very much indeed.

Ziva's determination and then frustration leading to the talk and meeting of kindred spirits.
Very good.

I had maybe a tear or two in my eyes.
prince-bishop chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Good chapter.
JustBecause2012 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Angsty and sad and sweet...with hope at the end. Love this chapter. Always a treat to receive a notification of an update for one of your stories!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »