Reviews for The Elements Collection
whateverticklesmyfancy chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Didn't he have the plague? lol, anyway great start! Love it!
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I don't even know where to begin to list everything I like about this story, so I'll just say it was sweet, funny and just about perfect. Thanks for writing!
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Delightful, as always. You really have their voices down.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
You just write great banter between Tony and Ziva. Very easy and playful.

Tony is probably thinking: "Best camping trip ever!" Heh.
megamom2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Really nice scene setting and great dialog!
Pitselehvv chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I'm with Tony in this one: the outdoors suck unless you have your hot partner by your side. I think the best part of this story is how normal the banter feels. It is natural and playful and very in line with both of them. Nice characterization, as usual. Thanks for this one. Haga.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
A thoroughly enjoyable interlude.

I really love the camaraderie between these two - you really write them well.
fredsmith518 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
very sweet, but again with the excellent handle on their voices
hellishrose chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love the banter back and forth throughout this story. It's playful yet personal. It really did feel intimate between them to be sharing memories etc. Loved the line "He purses his lips as he tries to work out what the appropriate response is. Show me? Tell me? Convince me? "Don't you get dirt in interesting places with that?" is what he comes out with."
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
[Gibbs is too polite to bunk with a female agent, and too easily irritated to share with Tony.] Too true.

[The will is there, but the breath is not. ] Really love your detail.

I do wonder why only 3 tents/sleeping bags were brought?

["What the hell is this mountain air doing to your brain?" ] This is too funny, ha.

Oh man, love the ending!
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I think I found my favourite out of those three:D But I also kind of want to cry because I know we can't even dream of something like that happening:( Anyway,thank you very much for sharing these stories!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4