Reviews for Wicked Ink : A Mass Effect Tale
NeedsANewUserName chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
This story started strong and stayed that way. Powerful writing and poignant. Great job.
marcus nightfire chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
It was an amazing story
Old Gamer chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
very well done!
Kilo Zeus chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Wow! That was quite the the read! I feel sad that i cant look forward to reading anymore of this amazing story.
Endrius chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Great story.
ladydragn chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
wow, really awesome story! read all of it except for the last two chapters in one day. thank you for finishing it!
CN7 chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Aw wow this was an amazing ending to the story. Having to tell him all about Jack and Shepard would certainly be a different experience, but with Liara telling it, I'm sure it was coated in love. That kind of choked me up a bit. They made it to the Normandy after all.
Old Gamer chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Awesome. Jack is operating with absolutely nothing but her determination. Hope she survives.
CN7 chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Garrus, always able to make someone smile with his snarky comments. Even at the darkest of times.
CN7 chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Wait a minute. Did Jack? Did she give liara...? I...wow. That's so sad. And Miranda. I don't even know what to say. This is so fabulously written.
CN7 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
EDI, wow. That was so noble. She saved her ass.
CN7 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I'm rereading your story as I wait for the next chapter. This part hurts my heart.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
i love your work can't wait to see how it ends
CN7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is a fabulous interlude.
CN7 chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
Have I told you how fantastic this story is? It's so eloquently written and very dramatic. Each detail is enrapturing. I loved the indirect answer Jack gave her students. It was a great way of foreshadowing her interaction with the reaper. That tugged on my heart; her "family." They came to help her. This feels so tragic, like it won't be a happily ever after. In a way it's bittersweet. You convey how much she loves Shepard so perfectly. I can't wait for the next chapter.