Reviews for Digimon Frontier: Flames of Destiny Revised
Sherin chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was so beautiful...it's abit rush about Izumi's feeling but it can't be help since it's a one-shot.

This fic's been published for 7 years now but it's still in perfect shape, I like it alot..no I LOVE it.
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was so good! I loved the Hybrid touch for BOTH of them. Tre cool!

I didn't like Soverimon, the meanie. :( But I think he was a nicely-done character. ;)

I absolutely love how you started and ended it. It truely made it feel like I was watching the anime! I hope you do another Takumi.

Clickey!
chocalata101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
that was cool that you got some bits of the 1st season like the crests and then the episode when sora gets captured and tai goes and saves her but it is real good with the couple takumi.

it made me cry when Takuya saw them.

Luv the story it is so cute!
anon chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
KAWAII!
angel chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I love your fic. It made cry. Cool digimon names too!
omis huge ego chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
izumi/zoe fusion form is jetsylphymon
ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
for ur first frontier fic i loved it!please write more takumi fics!
SandsO chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Man that was a great story. It would have been more interesting if Kouji had saw them kiss. Please write a sequal.
Edwin chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
write more I cant wait!

SEE YA!

Raptorx2y chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Really good...I visited ur weeb. It was great!
CW chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Excellent Job. One of my best reads.
Juliana Cleo chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
so this is a one chapter fic... kewl! It's sweet _
AutumnFyre chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
It IS a good story, although i am a kouzumi fan. for me, i'd think there was too much mushy-gushiness. i'm okay with takumi. but too much ramance just isn't my thing, because i'm a tomboy.. BWAHAHAH!
XxTakuyaxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Great story!
ker-plop chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Pretty good, though I wish I knew what the enemies were after... Man, I hate not knowing the plot!