Reviews for I Can't Sleep
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
very cool story. i liked the writing style.
harper price chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
i love how this one-shot is mainly centered on the line 'i can't sleep.' you used it in a lot of different ways, and they were all pretty important to the one-shot. i really enjoyed reading the flashbacks; they had such significance. the characterization of this james character is done pretty nicely, and it's so realistic, because this is what victors have to go through. your writing style is great, and even though it's not too descriptive, it's emotional and dark (ish) and i really like it. it's interesting that you choose an oc from an outlying district to base this one-shot on. i guess it is kinda typical district six victor and all, because, y'know...okay, yeah. i couldn't find any sp&g mistakes, so good job on that! overall, this was a great one-shot.

x rachel
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is a pretty cute story. I think the flashback could've been a bit stronger, as I'd expect him to relive the moments that caused him the most pain. And for saying that the trained kids refuse to know his name, he too is generalizing them by calling them careers. You need to be careful of that.

Otherwise, it's not a bad one-shot.
Thargelion chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OH MY FREAKIN GOD I LOVE IT. is it about the male morphling?