Reviews for The White Skirt
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 10/16
lol videl hissing saying to sayianman we are going to study here and not at your house and whenever my dad is away on business and we can study naked
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 9/11
lol videl saying to gohan I wonder what will happen if my dad had walked in and saw us naked
That's was inter chapter 1 . 5/4
That was interesting
Derek chapter 1 . 5/2
Videl to gohan you can distract anytime you want to wink
catspats31 chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
While the writing quality of your story is good, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You have to remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is permitted like Archive Of Our Own.
Grace Black chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
s2
Woot-woot chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I'm so happy you wrote this; there's a distinct shortage in GV lemons, especially well-written ones. Yours' is DEFINITELY well-written XD. This was great; sensual, titillating but not vulgar or gratuitous. There are many self-proclaimed GV lemon writers who could stand to take a leaf out of your book. Trust me, YOU are not the one in need of tips, my friend.
PLEASE PLEASE write more GV lemons.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Not bad! Make a 15 year old gohan and Mrs. Breifs or launch lemon scenes. Have super saiyan 2 gohan violently dominating her.
lancecomwar chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
What's this? Someone besides me wrote a Gohan/Videl lemon? :O

Though personally, I would have made the actual lemon longer. You could have did something of their thoughts as they saw each other naked. Like, when Videl started taking her clothes off, dive into her mind a bit more instead of just saying "she took her clothes off"

Still, yay for someone else finally writing a Gohan/Videl lemon.