Reviews for YuGiOh: The Ultimate Duel
Maddie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was so romantic:)
Manders1953 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Great story, it's was good...but I don't understand. Why say that Yami is freed and stuff? Yami is like...a HUGE part of the series.

Other than that, it was alright.
JTNeal chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I really didn't like the way you portrayed yami yugi. You really didn't capture his character at all.
Beserk Fury chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Just to let ya know, once a monster attacks, it can't switch to defense mode. Except for Goblin attack force. But good story
AwakenDreams chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Very cool! *skimmed some of it*sorry i didn' fully read it, will do and send another review with my full thoughts soon.(will have to be non-signed but oh well) n.n
SerpentTreize chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
NICE Yugi and Tea fic. I prefer Yugi/Tea than Yami/Tea. Very well-done.
ker-plop chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Not bad. A tad mushy for a Yu-Gi-Oh story, but good nonetheless. Read any of CHARN lately?
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
No way! We must be severely psychic because I was working on a story exactly similar to this one. Even some of the dialogue. I guess now I'm going to have to think of something original to put up. Oh well. The story was great though, not overly dramatic but not stupidly funny either.

I also read some of your other stories (The Heart of the Tamer one) and they look pretty good too. Keep up the good work. Man, I wish I thought of something like that.
MLPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
ML: WOW! This one REALLY blew me away!

Yugi: You can say that again, M.

Yami: Yeah, but I didn't get the girl!

ML: Hey, don't worry. I'm sure I can write a story about you and Tea, Yami. Anyway, great story, and YUGI/TEA ITSUMADEMO! (FOREVER)
Whose Liner chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Hey! That was really good for a Yu-Gi-Oh! story! Good amount of detail, and ya kept everyone in character VERY well! I congradulate your efforts! Encore! Don't stop writing!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Wow! For a first-time Yu-Gi-Oh story, this truly rocked! Yugi's Yami giving up his remaining energy to help Yugi save Tea, Yugi doing the battling instead of his Yami and the belief Yugi had in his cards. Keep up the good work! Yugi/Tea forever! (From what I've read at , in a future episode, Yugi tries to set up his Yami on a date with Tea. I'm not sure how that plays out, though.)
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
GREAT STORY! That story was so sweet, that I cried after I read the whole thing. (And I usually don't cry that often.) This story kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading it. It was so great, that I think you should write another chapter like this. And I bet you will do fine. See ya!
lily22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Aww... I liked! You did a really nice job on it, though I do think you could have expanded a bit more. Of course, it is pretty long as it is, so no more complaining from me... good work!