Reviews for Fire, Star, Iron, Book
Dragonese chapter 6 . 4/17
Please update! I've been reading your story for months If you have time, please update.
Toocrazyyforyourshhhhit007 chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
lol that was hilarious! please update soon !
Janise-san chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
So cute! You have to write more!
lishagirl chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
this is very good
AIRbooks chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
Please update!
moons-shadow chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
would it be funny if the title was fire,book,iron,star ( but those are not MY OPT sadly they are my sisters 8'''''''''''?.WHY
Aquasilver chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Haha, this chapter was great! You're amazing at humor x3. I can't wait for you to up date though ;P. Not sure when this was last updated or if it will be again...
Aquasilver chapter 4 . 2/25/2016
Love the book- er well fan fiction so far! It's really good and interesting how you set it up, which I like :D. Also, I don't think you're going that out of character to be told so (but feedback makes you a better writer I guess unless it's mean...). You're doing a fantastic job at doing it for you first time! I would never be able to do that, you have skill my author, that I will never be able to obtain xD.
bubblesama chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
This Was Adorable! :3 3
Freyluvfairytail chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Amazing and I am reading thus on my ipad as well lol
Freyluvfairytail chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Amazing love it
Freyluvfairytail chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Lol poor Lucy and levy
Brannasaurus Rex chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Love it...keep going
DreamHost chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
I'm really loving this! Just do some proof-reading and edit a few parts is my only suggestion, but other than that, it's very detailed and well-written :)

If you can't find time to edit, then I'd be more than willing to help. Just PM me _
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2015