Reviews for Torment
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow, this was awesome! I really have to commend you here, because after 8 seasons, it's definitely easier to understand the Winchester brothers and really capture all their thoughts and emotions, but you somehow managed to do the same thing with Crowley. I could hear his voice loud and clear the entire time, and I loved all his mixed emotions- it's exactly what I imagined he'd be going through at this point. It'll be interesting to see where they take his character in season 9, being "half cured" and all. Great work yet again.
nicitta chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Seriously... HOW DO YOU DO THIS?! How do you get into every single character's head however different they might be and it's just... THEM? I am in awe at this fic, though I can't say I have read many fics from Crowley's perspective I am so amazed at how great this one is! It makes me feel so well what he is feeling, shows how torn he is inside and how slowly but surely the "cure" starts working... Yeah, I don't know what else to say. PERFECT job, really.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awesome work! Great job with Crowley - I love how you pulled off his conflicting thoughts here!
mandancie chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
oh wow! Sacrifice from Crowley's POV! AWESOME! ;) I loved it! :) He was fighting with his inner demons! :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I. Absolutely. LOVED! This. lol You did a spectacular job of capturing Crowley's voice, while simultaneously showing a subtle yet steady transition from over-all douchey to almost delicate. One of my favorite parts was this one: "With each injection by Sam (who looked more and more like death warmed over, a thought which, to Crowley's horror, actually /bothered/ him)". It was a great beginning to his spiral away from general demonic attitude. I also loved the line "Crowley may be a demon, but he knew about brotherhood, and that the only one Sam Winchester would even remotely consider in that category was his own brother." It summed up Sam very nicely. :) Honestly, you impressed the crap out of me with the direction you took the whole "Crowley's POV" idea in. This was creative, well-written, and a true pleasure to read. Thank you! :D