Reviews for The Protector
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
I have such a soft spot for stories about Obi Wan's mom and plan to post one of my own soon. Thank you for giving us this.
Miss Mustang chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
Fantastic! Perfect ending! Im so glad Obi-Wan found closure and returned.
coranajade chapter 20 . 5/21/2016
Wow, I started reading Dangerous Games earlier today and it's been a few hours but I had to read both. Fantastic writing I couldn't stop reading so dark, so intriguing and so heart warming with the Kenobi family. I'm going to have to go and look at your other Star Wars stories now!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 20 . 4/11/2016
This story is very beautiful. I love how you describe Obi-Wan's healing with his family. Great job all the way through!
Blessings,
Sophia
hannahsmetana chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
This was as good as I had hoped :) Another brilliantly crafted story. Thanks so much :)
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Great story thanks.
Obiwan456 chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
I finally read this.

Very good with dealing with Obi-Wan's healing, and it seems meeting his family was just the medicine he needed.

And then Qui-Gon's foreknowledge that his family was going to need him to protect them from Grevious was a nice touch, and of course contributed to his complete healing as well as the healing of family relationships.

Good job.
C.silver sun dot chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Did obi wan leave the order
Book girl fan chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
I think that was a great ending. Everything wrapped up nicely. Even Padme having other ways to have children, and I'd forgotten that even happened! Everything is sorted, and it will be alright. It's a different universe now, much happier than the original one, and one where Alderaan will survive, Luke and Leia won't grow up without their biological parents, and Darth Vader will never rule.
Geri K chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
Thanks for writing such an interesting story, it was always nice to see an update and it ended well.{clap, clap)
JediPanda22 chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
Gosh thats beautiful! Its a sweet and perfect ending to both of these stories. Its gonna be sad to see then go... These two will always be one of my favorites forever. Cant wait to see what else you have in store
May the Force be with you
little_china_girl22
child of Jon snow chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
YES IT AMZING no word to describe but that last part was wow good way to end the squeal of an amazing story
over all I love it
continue writing
Yodeling Prospector chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
I'm glad you wrote this story instead of just making this the epilogue for dangerous games.
I don't really know what else to say, other than that I really enjoyed reading this fanfic, and dangerous games, and I'm going to continue to read your stories
theFGnat chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
Well congrats on a great story! Really enjoyed that.
Cheers!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
It's over? *happy sniff* I'm so happy right now-I love happy endings-but I can't believe it's over. :'-) That was a good story. What else are you writing? :-)