Reviews for Sins Of The Father
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
very sad story just like a kid to blame himself I enjoyed reading it a lot
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
wow. I never really considered the idea of xander having such a bad home life, but it does explain a lot.
SmileyBoo chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This fic was so sad! I loved it! Nice job!
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh, my God, poor little Xander! I want to take him home with me and hug him for the rest of his life!

This was so well done, I loved it so much!

ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Poor Xan-man. I think this needed more Willow, but that's my only complaint.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Aw, I'm a sucker for younger Xander angst stories, and this was the perfect combination of them. I feel the tears already.
MBB chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
sad story, but good.
Explains the Xander/Cordy fights, since they remember each other of the insults (Xander's parents, Cordy yelled at when she tried to be nice)
Fits also well, in the Sunnydale history, and the coward-thing is ironic with his heroic yet often overlooked behaviour in the future that we know.
MaidM chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
luv it! if you like this sort of Xander fic read just because and because i love you by Robyn the Snowshoe Hare. There on the same theme.
alex9 chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
good dtory!

Like it a lot, very belivable.

Nikapi chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Constructive stuff first: I agree with someone down below, who though the narrative was a little mature for a six year old. But then, I've tried and failed at writing kids, so I know how tough it can be.

That sad, I thought it was incredibly sad - and I like the thought that it's possible Xander's father wasn't always as horrible as we've seen. Rebecca Levinson was also a nice touch, even though I'm not sure if it's sadder that your Xander can talk about her death so matter-o-factly, or that it's completely in character and believable, in or out of cannon, given the Sunnydale situation.

Overall? A great story.
The Sleepless Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
That was brilliant but profoundly sad! Poor Xander.
mags1587 chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Very good. Sad, but you really seemed to capture a kid's point of view.
Drake Roberts chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Ahhhh! This story's so sad! Of course, I'm guessing that's what you were going for. It's a good story. You write angsty very well.
Settiai chapter 1 . 9/9/2002