Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
fictionanonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
i have to say that this fic is very well-written. thumbs up for you :)
Spede chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Definitely liked it. Very good interpretation of one of the most important scenes in the series. Good job! Cheers! )
Bye Bye Birdie chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
The blue haired girl's name is Botan. She is a diety of the dead...I dunno what dat means doh!

_ Cute story!
ilovefluffyy chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
yay! anouther wonderful story! i just got aol instant messeging... would you like to chat some time? my screenname is hieilover28 no capitals! i really wanna meet the author! your stories are so cool! you must work really hard on these! god knows i'm to lazy to write something that good!
SVZ chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
i saw this episode a few days ago and I think you managed to capture their feelings perfectly!
suki chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
awwwww... one note: the egg was already yusukes. just in case u didn't no since u haven't seen much of the series yet.

omg that was SO SWEETTTTTTTT *sigh* it's beatiful
brownbear-anime-fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
even i dont know the little spirit girls name, but i do know that the egg was part of an ordeal so yusuke could get his life back (he died on accident!) he was supposed to hatch the spirit beast. lastly the little chibi-dude who made the deal w/ yusuke (i dont know his name either, my sister might though),he showed up and said that he admired yusukes courage to give up his own life to save the life of the girl he had a crush on(and that if he had let the sb hatch it would have bitten his head off because it had been feeding off yusukes negative attitude) and thathe was giving yusuke another chance at life, that episode is saturday at10:30 on cartoon network[central time]. trust me on this, i watched the entire episode. (RN: my sister is a big anime fan and she is the one who got me hooked on yuyu hakasho and another anime i saw, piolet canidate.)
Sara chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
oh i love this fic

and i love yusuke and keiko

they are just so cute together
Red14 chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
I wasn't sure if you watched the episode with this (I sure you did), but I enjoyed it. Thanks!
Wilting Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
this was so cute!

i totally agree with you that this is a great anime

please write more fics like this one

it was really good!