Reviews for Absolutely Sinful
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
this seems pretty AWESOME...the idea where Canada isn't a weakling thrills me already.
I and other silent readers of the fictions of fans await your update with bated breath.
theacer250 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I do hope you continue this story it is very intetesting
CueTheApplause chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Awesome! I love the little bit of Canano...Romanada...RomaCan...whatever it's called!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Im guessing the her is probably elizavita? I dunno but im veeerrryyy happy that this storybupdated! I loooove it! One thing that kinda bothered me though was matthews green turtleneck CAUSE ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS THE TURTLE NECK SWEATER SONG FROM SPONGEBOB. update soon! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Dragon Silhouette chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Good chapter. I really enjoyed it.

The relationship between Gilbert and Toni is quite amusing. Haha, Gilbery comparing Toni to a box of crayons :D

To be honest, I'd like to see more of Sadiq and Vlad. I like how you portrayed both of them.

I'm slowly understanding this AU you created. A world of angels, demons, and (sometimes oblivious) humans who are either slaves or food (or whatever Lovino is)? Okay, yeah, I might need a couple more chapters to understand completely.
TheSlayerGirl chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Poor Gil!
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
so Mattie knows Gil and Gil knows Mattie, or not yet?
lilactree chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you effectively get lots of followers! Great writing and plot -it's not predictable which keeps readers interested :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dragon Silhouette chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
To keep it short: I'm confused (in a good way; don't worry about it), happy, and looking forward to the next chapter ;)
dishomestuckchick chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hmmmm...*strokes nonexistent beard*i like zis.i vill vait in anticipation for ze next chapter.
Cherryecstacy chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Really loving the first chapter! Cant wait to see where this story goes! I really like Canada and Romano's relationship and Canada personality is just perfect! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please continue, the story is really good so far and I really like the characters personalities to! Please write more!
InsanityInReverse chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Okay, I'm not doing a super duper long review, because... I don't want to, that's why.

So far, I love Romano most of all. He's such a sweetie! Pairing happy stories are amazing, and I'm eager to see what other pairings you're going to employ. You're still able to keep Canada's personality (what little of it there is) intact, and you deserve a slow clap for that.

I think I know where Germany got his romantic tendencies from, if Prussia reads those books, as well.

-slow claps-

I have no idea what Infernal Devices is, so...