Reviews for True Love Way
CSG chapter 3 . 2/9
:) :)
CSG chapter 2 . 2/9
CSG chapter 1 . 2/9
Awww.. I love bubble gum!
Cindeee chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
i can't believe i didnt find this fic sooner; im all for childhood best friends!

seriously, this edward is one of the sweetest ones ive read so far and im adoring your writing style. hopefully it won't get too angsty (i've read a review of this fic on another author's site so i have a general idea of whats gonna happen in the future), and i really, really hope their friendship don't suffer (too much) because of it. i love angst and all...but not when it comes at the expense of a long friendship like this one.
asha017 chapter 55 . 11/2/2014
This totally needs more reviews than this. This Edward reminds me of why I love Edward Cullen in general. He is a boy like no other. Edward Cullen is True Love. This story has the right portions of angst sweetness reality and dreaminess. I will pimp this out to fb now.
Barbarastaff chapter 55 . 10/29/2014
What can I say Mary, this fic is a gem! It was gutwrenching the first time I read it and it still kills me today. Chapter 55 was a sweet surprise, don't know how i missed it! Good luck with publishing this great story, you deserve only good things...and please say you'll finish Pick-up Truck! :)
Barbarastaff chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Hi there! I felt the need to re-read this beauty... :)
Mayuri love cullens chapter 55 . 10/14/2014
3 3 3 its a very very very nice story girl! :)
Audrey T chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I read this fic over the last day and, wow, I really loved it. It's exceptionally well written and really tugs at the heart. I cried so much reading this - people not being able help hurting people they love really gets to me - and, yeah. It's was just a really get story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 55 . 10/12/2014
Who needs to study for law tests when I could binge read this whole thing! I love this and can't wait to see the masterpiece you turn the book into 3
Knit Bug chapter 55 . 10/8/2014
I loved this story the first time it was posted, and I love it still... so, so much. The Jake and Pepper bits still gave me heartfail, but GAH! I absolutely loved this story. The epilogues and the outtake... just pure icing on the cake. Such a wonderful, beautiful, real, and gritty story. No sugar coating. My review can't even begin to do this story any justice. Thank you so very much for your words.

Knit
carnalcharm83 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was amazing! Can't believe there aren't more reviews. Thank you!