Reviews for Still Here
pisquenta chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Ghaaa this is too much for my pior old heart! Loved it
TheInitiated94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Oh wow. I really loved this...I wish you would make a story out of it! Like what happens after he realizes he slept with Beth and not Lori. That would be interesting.
Siarh chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I can not even begin to tell you how many times I have read this story. It is heartbreaking and so very sweet. Even though I know who he is really talking to, i still envision Lori every time I read.

Poor poor rick. I just want to pick him up and hide him from his world. And you did, for just one night. thank you for sharing this with us.
INEEDMORE chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was brilliant. Please write more! Please? I need to know how they both react!
motherofdragons93 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
if they ever do get together in the series, I think this is how it would happen. beautifully done.
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Very very well done. I think you captured Rick's reluctance but his noblesse perfectly. He never says no for the most part when someone needs him. And yet he doesn't feel he can ask people for what he needs in regard to his own personal ones.

I read this without thinking or wondering 'who' or 'what' though Beth did cross my mind at once stage. So it was a lovely shock at the end to discover her anyway.
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This made me cry...I feel for Rick, he's had it so hard, some he asks for and most of it he doesn't. I knew it wasn't Lori, but man, oh, man did I want it to be. Beth? I'm just...ellipsis...

Writing is fantastic as always, you are phenomenally talented. Just beautiful, the emotion just jumped off the page at me. Fantastic.
mrsreedus69 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh this made my heart hurt! I love Rick and this story made me think about the opening moments from Home where he sees Lori in that white dress and goes after her. I mean he looks like he is drunk with grief and fatigue! Anyway, I loved this story!
Rhanon Brodie chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I'll admit that I honesty thought you were going to go the way of this being Rick's version of heaven, ie, it was at the end of all things am there were no more survivors. The more I read,the more I had an inkling that it might actually be Beth in the end. That being said, I like to think that deep down, Rick knows it's Beth but at that moment, his heart and mind are playing tricks in him. I also like to think that Beth is aware of this and though it may break her heart, like she said, she knows he needs this, even if the reality is skewed. I was beer a fan of Lori, even at the end, but you made me feel for Rick despite my dislike, and there was even a few tears. This was such a lovely thing to read and a fresh, well-written addition to the fandom. Keep those late night musings coming, they haven't steered you wrong yet!
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
GUH! hit me right in the gut.
DeDe324 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh Rick!

This story was an unexpected surprise! I like how you're having these unexpected twists with your TWD one shots (though, I must confess, I had a feeling it was ultimately Beth).

Rick is such a damaged man and you captured that perfectly... Touching on how he feels as the reluctant leader to the unresolved issues when it comes to Lori.

The exchange between Rick and "Lori" was so heartbreakingly beautiful. The way he needs her so badly... Oh God, Rick, you kill me. The feels... THE FEELS!

I am curious about Beth's side of things with this... Especially since it comes across that this may not be the first time... And Beth just seems so okay with it.

God, these feels... Can't even handle. Yet another excellent piece from you.
MariLucia chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Interesting story. I would like to read about how Rick reacts as he now realizes he slept with Beth and see Beth's POV of what happened. Either way good job in writing this story as I did enjoy it.